PDA

View Full Version : Give me something good for breakfast..

Altephor
07-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Something simple... and yet tasty, that I can whip up in 20 minutes or less when I wake up. The simpler the better. And by simple, I mean simpler than pancakes. Lately I've been doing some ham and cheese omelets, and I'm looking for something different.

Bako Lifter
07-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Sausage and egg McGrittle.

Built
07-25-2007, 12:33 AM
Half an avocado, two ounces of tuna and four ounces of cottage cheese.

I know, it sounds weird, but it's THE most satisfying breakfast I've ever had and it takes all of a minute to prepare.

Mr. D
07-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Half an avocado, two ounces of tuna and four ounces of cottage cheese.

I know, it sounds weird, but it's THE most satisfying breakfast I've ever had and it takes all of a minute to prepare.

Top all that on 4-6 oz of red leaf lettuce/green leaf lettuce/spring mix. Top with cucumbers. season with grounded cumin and garnish with fresh cilantro.

You'll be satisfied and good to go.

n4rd0
07-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Cook an egg over easy melt some cheese on it and throw it on some toast/ some kind of bread. Very tasty, very easy.

Biggins
07-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Twenty minutes or less??Thats a gourmet meal to me.

The ultimate breakfast,since its way quick is

2 scoops protein blend
1/2 cup oats

Put oats in micro with a bit of water for one minute.While thats cooking i drink my protein powder before the oats are even done{no blender or ice needed}.I throw salt and pepper,touch of butter flavor,on the oats and down it goes.

jamrock
07-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Twenty minutes or less??Thats a gourmet meal to me.

The ultimate breakfast,since its way quick is

2 scoops protein blend
1/2 cup oats

Put oats in micro with a bit of water for one minute.While thats cooking i drink my protein powder before the oats are even done{no blender or ice needed}.I throw salt and pepper,touch of butter flavor,on the oats and down it goes.

If you use vanilla protein powder try mixing it with a yogurt..

Biggins
07-26-2007, 11:22 AM
If you use vanilla protein powder try mixing it with a yogurt..

Sounds good.Now that you mentioned yogurt the "Body for Life" diet has a great meal using yogurt.Mix a yoplait light with 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese.Its very good.

Questor
07-26-2007, 11:48 AM
protein shake. 1.5 servings oatmeal with raisins. followed up shortly by an apple.