PDA

View Full Version : Eating Out

qwerty765432
07-25-2007, 02:25 PM
what restaurants do you eat at while still eating clean?
what do you order?
what do you do when going out with friends or to long events for food?

getfit
07-25-2007, 02:27 PM
My bf and I eat out alot in the summer.Vietnamese,vegetarian restos,sushi,etc..

Bako Lifter
07-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Red Lobster

All the seafood is clean, just don't dip it in butter. Steaks good too but it has a lot of saturated fat.

LiftingKid
07-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Red Lobster

All the seafood is clean, just don't dip it in butter. Steaks good too but it has a lot of saturated fat.

The butter is the best part :(

Natetaco
07-25-2007, 02:41 PM
I go to this chinese restaurant called Fortune Palace... man that place rules.

I get this stuff called Lemon Chicken... dear god. Its so good and its a ****load of protein and i can just eat a whole large meal of it and get like 1500 calories or something enormous like that. Also, rice is good.:D

Sidior
07-25-2007, 02:53 PM
chicken/steak and veggies

Bako Lifter
07-25-2007, 03:09 PM
The butter is the best part :(

Actually I don't really like it :/, it's kinda salty... :p

And I forgot to mention that a plate of King Crab Legs has 80g of protein with only 500 calories and 9g of fat.

ShockBoxer
07-25-2007, 03:11 PM
I go to this chinese restaurant called Fortune Palace... man that place rules.

I get this stuff called Lemon Chicken... dear god. Its so good and its a ****load of protein and i can just eat a whole large meal of it and get like 1500 calories or something enormous like that. Also, rice is good.:D

Ah, lemon chicken. I get a full platter of it every time my fiance and I go to our favorite chinese food restaurant (which is basically weekly on our date night). I love it.

As for the original question... uh... well... I don't eat clean when I'm eating out. That's what eating IN is for.

90% of my diet is chicken, whey protein, and bran cereal or oats. I'm going to damned well enjoy the 10% that isn't. :)

qwerty765432
07-25-2007, 07:06 PM
when you know you're eating out, do you skip previous meals or cut calories/carbs to eat more at the restaurant?
how does this food affect your bodies?

Optimum08
07-25-2007, 08:40 PM
one or two meals a week aren't going to keep you from your goals, so when you eat out you might as a well enjoy it. obviously im not condoning eating all kinds of junk, but most of us here will usually pick a somewhat healthy choice anyway (along the lines of protein + veggie + carb) so don't worry about it.