PDA

View Full Version : stomach bloating

qwerty765432
07-25-2007, 02:28 PM
is it common for one's stomach to bloat and lose it's lean look after even small meals?
has anyone experience this or fixed this problem?

getfit
07-25-2007, 02:30 PM
are you eating anything that bloats you more then usual?

wannab250
04-22-2009, 07:34 PM
i think certain types of foods bloat more. i would like to hear what foods cause alot of bloating and what ones dont. im sure alot of it has to do with how much you stuff yourself too. who else can inform on this subject?

ELmx479
04-22-2009, 08:10 PM
After breakfast my stomach is huge all day. It sucks because I feel fat. I can see my upper abs but if I relax my stomach it looks like I have a huge gut. I'm 6' 215lbs and fairly lean. (not sure on bf%)

wannab250
04-22-2009, 08:27 PM
After breakfast my stomach is huge all day. It sucks because I feel fat. I can see my upper abs but if I relax my stomach it looks like I have a huge gut. I'm 6' 215lbs and fairly lean. (not sure on bf%)

LOL i am about exact as this post. relaxed stomach FTL however looks great flexed in the morning. by bed time i have lost half my abs (lower section) i hate it. :cry:

VikingWarlord
04-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Wow. Not only is this close to 2 years old but I feel like I should be bringing some cheese to serve with all this whine.

Water retention is most commonly a problem if your sodium intake fluctuates, you don't drink enough water, or you're eating a ****load of carbs all at once. If you're getting undesirable results, you're doing something wrong. Isolate variables and change things until you figure out what's causing the problem. Troubleshooting 101.

Travis Bell
04-22-2009, 09:50 PM

Take some GasX or something if it bothers you that much, but there is no way you're bloated all day long from breakfast

11not10
04-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Take some GasX or something if it bothers you that much, but there is no way you're bloated all day long from breakfast

yeahhh never had this problem and I eat 100g of protein in my breakfast alone.

I agree with the Gasx, might want to give that a try

ELmx479
04-23-2009, 05:46 AM

Well, its not just from breakfast. I eat every 2-3 hours so my stomach is always full of food. It don't bother me that much, I did put on a little bit of fat on my stomach from bulking over the winter.

Oh, and I didn't even notice this thread was 2 years old.