PDA

View Full Version : cardio cuestion

syntekz
03-03-2002, 05:47 PM
Any of you do cardio 5 days a week?

I'm thinking about going back to my old gym to train again. If I do this I won't be working out at work during my lunch break. I need a lunch break, some form of working out, it keeps me sane.

I was thinking about doing a combination of incline walk, jog for 20 - 25 minutes 5 days per week. I'll also be lifting Mon, Wed, and Friday.

Thoughts and ideas please...

Hot Shot
03-03-2002, 06:07 PM
judging from your pics you really don't need to do cardio 5 times a week.I would do this

mon:lift
tues:cardio
wed:lift
thur:cardio
friday:lift
sat and sun rest

you can train abs with one of your cardio session

Slim Schaedle
03-03-2002, 06:18 PM
ye man, i agree with HS....you would know better than I b/c it's your body, but it doesn't seem like you need all that judging by your pics. Then again, a walk/jog thing wouldn't be too intense so it might hurt any gains you've made that much.

syntekz
03-03-2002, 07:41 PM
Yeah. I'm wanting to do this because I NEED a break during work. I sit at a computer 9+ hours a day. I'm sure some of you can relate.

Chris Rodgers
03-03-2002, 07:52 PM
How's the weather/setting where you live? You could always just go for a walk outside, maybe have your gf meet you or something. I dunno. I eat on my break, lol.

syntekz
03-03-2002, 08:46 PM
LOL. I eat as well. But usually it's a protein shake and water mixed with dextrose. Ha!