PDA

View Full Version : need breakfast food help

theone2290
07-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Hello, i am just looking for some new breakfast ideas. Keep in mind that I always lift about an hour after I wake up. I take NO and Creatine before I lift. Also, I hate oatmeal. If you have any suggestions on breakfast meals to help me gain weight please reply.

Bako Lifter
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Sausage and egg mcgrittle :D.

ArmandSV
07-27-2007, 01:23 AM
just eat what ever you like,

just because tradition says what are breakfast food, you can eat whatever, whenever

personally, because I eat at my lab, its easiest for me to make cereal or a PB&J, recently I ditched the cereal, to many carbs, so I have a glass of soy milk and a open face PB&J (or sub out the J for fresh berries, thats awesome)

if i have a morning work out, then opticen follows it and is my breakfast, followed by the PB&J 3 hours later (i dont eat before morning workouts, except for some coffee)

Opticen is awesome as breakfast, or if you are on a gain, then I would try maximus, I read awesome things

*use oroweat double fiber bread, it is full sized bread with the below stats, which are awesome, usually bread with low cals is half the size of a normal slice, but these make a perfect sandwich

Calories
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
1.0g
2%
Cholesterol
0mg
0%
Sodium
160mg
7%
Total Carbohydrates
16.0g
5%
Dietary Fiber
6.0g
24%
Protein
4.0g

Bako Lifter
07-27-2007, 01:28 AM
*use oroweat double fiber bread, it is full sized bread with the below stats, which are awesome, usually bread with low cals is half the size of a normal slice, but these make a perfect sandwich

Calories
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
1.0g
2%
Cholesterol
0mg
0%
Sodium
160mg
7%
Total Carbohydrates
16.0g
5%
Dietary Fiber
6.0g
24%
Protein
4.0g

That would be a bad choice of bread on a bulk. The OP said he was trying to gain weight.

Looks pretty good though, if you're cutting. :thumbup: