PDA

View Full Version : 3 and half week progress pics

IZWAR
07-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Hello, ive been on a diet for the past 3 weeks almost a month, i have not been counting calories yet as i really hate that but just been eating smart. High protein low carbs later in the day no bad foods what so ever. Example day might be protein shake, oatmeal with milk morning, then some chicken or a sandwhich of some sort, pistachios as a snack, work out then another shake, dinner = lots of steak / chicken with carrots and ranch fat free dressing, late night snack is nuts or banana with peanut butter but very seldom. been doing a lot of Hiit as well almost every day.

http://www.izwar.com/pics/b4front.jpg

almost a month into it

http://www.izwar.com/pics/front3.jpg

let me know what you think progress wise and any tips you may have much appreciated thank you.

Guido
07-27-2007, 02:17 PM
For future reference, this sort of thing goes in the "Members Pics" forum. I moved it for you. :thumbup:

KingWilder
07-27-2007, 02:23 PM
def. more definition in your upper body and less of a gut

nice job so far

IZWAR
07-27-2007, 03:04 PM
sorry for the wrong area, and thanks wilder.

Tofer
07-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Awesome job so far man. Since I'm sure there are going to people coming in here and telling you that you need to count calories, I'm going to say ahead of time that you don't need to listen to them at this point.

When you're just starting out, even by just making the adjustment of not eating crap anymore, you'll see a huge difference. People tend to make things too complex when they're getting started and soon it becomes too overwhelming and they quit. Stick with what you're doing now for as long as it's working. You're doing great so far.

Herandi
07-27-2007, 06:26 PM
clear improvement, you seem to be on the right track

getfit
07-27-2007, 06:29 PM
So far things are working well.Keep it up.

beastmaster
07-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Good progress in only a month, keep up the good work ! !

Outshine
07-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Pretty impressive for 1 month. Genetics look pretty good as well.

Invain
07-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Definitely some awsome progress for 1 month.

As for tips, keep doing what your doing untill you start plateauing out. It definitely looks like you're doing things right.

ToughStuff
07-27-2007, 10:17 PM
much better

Gabrielle
07-28-2007, 01:37 AM
damn those are some awesome gains for just a month. You have great shape in general. Good job

Al3X
07-28-2007, 07:56 AM
Great job, keep it up!

dumbbell
07-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Awesome! How much weight did you lose in the three weeks?

Jordban
07-28-2007, 12:21 PM
Really nice work man, you look like me in terms of mass, you're an inspiration.

IZWAR
07-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks guys, im going to keep doing what im doing as far as diet goes however i think im going to up the cardio a little more try get a little trimmer. I am over all satisfied how i am going with the love handles, however the inside area where the abs are i see good seperation in the good lighting im sure people know what i mean but when im in normal lighting like in the picture i dont see S*#T

WBBIRL
07-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Depending on how white you are, your camera angle and if your dry or bloated the camera can really do some people no justice.

I would suggest against going harder on the cardio, these things take time and its better to just grind it out then try to double the cardio and get done quicker. Kinda like the idea that you don't try and bake a cake at twice the temp so it gets done in half the time.

Your bodyfat wasn't that high to begin with, you held most of your fat in your stomache. In 16 weeks if you stay motivated you should bring about some major changes. The work is evident after only 3 so your doing something right!

IZWAR
07-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the tips, ill keep doing what im doing then.