PDA

View Full Version : Help with my mass gaining.

Curtis
07-30-2007, 04:34 PM
About 2 weeks ago i weighed in at 10 and a half stone and 5 ft 11.

Now im 11 stone exact, ive being taking creatine which obviously means more water intake but ive also been eating alot more.

Morning

banana, cornflakes
2 slices of bacon

Afternoon

Can of tuna

creatine dose

chicken about 9 meatball sized pieces that arent battered or baked in anything with usually rice for my main meal.

Supper

Can of spaghetti and 3 slices of toast

Do i need to eat more because i was reading that i need at least 300g protein and im not sure how much there is up there.
IM trying my hardest and usually i only ever ate snacks then a main meal.

What can be improved.

shazoo123
07-30-2007, 04:54 PM
What can be improved.

Everything. It doesn't look like your eating enough. you should start tracking your calories and protein, carb, and fat intake. And whats the conversion for this "stone" jargon?

Herandi
07-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Everything. It doesn't look like your eating enough. you should start tracking your calories and protein, carb, and fat intake. And whats the conversion for this "stone" jargon?

11 stone = 154 lbs (x14)

BBB
07-30-2007, 06:40 PM
-Add some eggs to breakfast.
-Add a protein shake between breakfast and lunch.
-Add another protein shake between lunch and supper.
-Add about 6-8 oz of lean meat to dinner.
-Add veggies to lunch and dinner.

That should set you up pretty nicely.

Hatred
07-30-2007, 06:40 PM
The only answer to gaining weight is eating more. That's IT. All of it. Totally. Eat more.

Curtis
08-01-2007, 04:27 AM
I went up 2 notches on the scales today from my usual weight at this time.

I ate the day before the following

cereal,banana, chicken sandwich

bacon sandwich

ham sandwich

chicken pieces in a bowl

4 beef burgers without a bun

minced beef with spaghetti

How many grams of protein you reckon that was because if it wasnt 150g than i dont know what is, it was painful to eat all that and ill try again today because at the moment protein shakes arent available.

Al3X
08-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Curtis, don't go on a rampage and eat everything you possibly see. Gradually increase the amount of food that you eat. Try to stick to a healthier regimen. No carbonated drinks, candy, white bread, fast food, and processed items.

Al3X
08-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Check online at fitday.com for the stats of the foods.