PDA

View Full Version : What is bad/good about my body?

Ramstein85
07-31-2007, 02:40 PM
h ttp://w ww.geocities.com/vlakarmis/body1

h ttp://w ww.geocities.com/vlakarmis/body2

Rusty
07-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Is this a joke?
What are your goals?
How long have you been training?

You've got a lot of work ahead of you, I would start by taking that O.C. poster off of your wall.

Ramstein85
07-31-2007, 04:44 PM
just like 6 months on off, i don't have a workout plan or anything, im 6'2 and weigh 80 kgs, can you help me out in terms of getting strong and big ?

ps OC poster is hiding a crack in the wall ;/ so i used it, got it from a friend

Rusty
07-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Check out the stickies at the top of the bodybuilding/weight lifting forum, they should give you a great place to start. You need to adopt a solid routine and get your diet in order. Be prepared to dedicate yourself to this, because if you're not willing work, than your time would better be spent watching O.C. reruns.

Ramstein85
07-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Ok will do, believe me i do want to dedicate myself to this but i dont want to be a BODYBUILDER by profession, just want to gain muscular mass and strength. Its been a month or so since i stopped smoking weed and that drastically changed my whole body, i was big then it like sucked me dry cause i got lazy and just smoked and ate nasty stuff. Thanks for the advice.

deeder
07-31-2007, 05:49 PM
Nice way to introduce yourself... Dodging the no links before 10 posts rule...

Ramstein85
07-31-2007, 06:15 PM
actually i introduced myself in the New Members introduce yourself here section :/ sorry but i was desperately seeking an opinion(s)

P S the no links rule is there in case people join up and want to just spam links to advertise a certain product. I am here because i am genuinely interested in building a better body :<

GroundControl
08-01-2007, 12:17 AM
dude to get strong and big, lift heavy and hard, EAT A LOT, read around and youll be big in no time

Ramstein85
08-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Thing is i used to go gym on the regs and stuff but i didnt lift heavy ( as in i never pushed myself to lift the max i can for like 5 reps or so because people used to tell me its pointless unless you can do 10 reps per set etc) But now i just joined a gym and im pushing myself now the problem is in my diet, i gotta eat a ****load more. Bought like ten jars of peanut butter, tons of eggs, wholemeal bread, i take multivits, i probably gotta buy some whey protein too ;/

Oh yeah and lean minced beef should always be there for making a burger or so (nothing gives protein like meat i heard?) I probably should get tons of tuna cans too to have one as a snack between meals or two