PDA

View Full Version : Too fat??

bob7878
08-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi,

I just wanted some third opinions on whether my chest sticks out too much?? Is it a gyno? or fat? Btw i am 5"10 and approx. 150lbs....

h ttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4020/p7290061jn1.jpg

h ttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8380/p7290060nf1.jpg

Leeman
08-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Your chest dosent stickout to much it looks like your shoulders are rounded fward tho and you dont have much size on your upper chest.

You seem to be leaning back a little bit wich would put more emphasis on your chest sticking out.

Incline bench and better posture would make it less noticable. Not that there is anything unusual about it. You should expect to get more muscular if you lift.

EDIT: no one will be able to tell if its gyno, it looks to be a mixture of muscle some fat and posture. Combined with lack of upper chest mass.

WBBIRL
08-01-2007, 10:03 PM
At 5'10 150 pounds and looking like you do, your a prime example of "skinny fat".

Your not overly fat, but with how you look and your height/weight you carry very little muscle mass. Good news for you is that your not a fat **** like me and that you could put on a solid 20 pounds over the next year that would have you looking much different then you do now. 2-3 years from now you could be a pretty big guy, its all on you and if you want to stick it out that long. The information is here, the support is here, all you need to bring is the determination.

Having said that, you don't have gyno. Your just "skinny fat".

markfromaurora
08-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I used to be that skinny fat way too a little, but ive been working hard and i love what i am seeing on myself nowadyas. So just work out and you can become what you want