PDA

View Full Version : update pics

Sean W.
08-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Its been about 3 months since i first posted pictures on here.
i beefed up my rutein and started using weights ( to increass the weight of my " body weight " excersies ).so here is me now... still as thin as a stick... i havnt gained any weight, just got more toned....
and kidna in my defense for not gaining weight, on the last day of school.. June 14th, i compressed my back, and im just now starting to be able to work out again. BTW this pics was taken today.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/SeanW15/100_0385.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/SeanW15/100_0388.jpg

100pr00f
08-03-2007, 10:40 PM
ur one skinny dude..u need like 3500 cals a day or more to gain and build..if ur lifting ur burning

BFGUITAR
08-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeh dude, eat more!!

Sean W.
08-04-2007, 01:18 AM
i do eat more, i drink cyto gainer twice a day, 53 grams of protein in each shake i drank a whole gallon of ice cream today and like 20 cookies. i eat so much!

Bako Lifter
08-04-2007, 01:22 AM
how many calories is that?

Talking_God
08-04-2007, 04:02 AM
i do eat more, i drink cyto gainer twice a day, 53 grams of protein in each shake i drank a whole gallon of ice cream today and like 20 cookies. i eat so much!

Um. Where do you get healthy calories from?

100pr00f
08-04-2007, 09:43 AM

lol

damn..man u gotta eat like 10,00 cals then huh

u prolly got a fast matabolizem(spell)

eat lots of high cal meats

here do this for dinner

get a big ass itailinn bread
get a big thing of shaved beef or chipped
get a thing of mushrooms/ provolone
pizza sauce
onions/ green peppers
some hot peppers

cook up the meat
cook up the mushrooms and onions and green peppers in sepret pan

cut the1 foot of 1 and half foot itailion bread..thos big ones..
its like 8 sevings of 280 lol

pull out the bread on the bottom half and some on the top half...
dump the meat in the bottom bread.the the musrooms greens and onions..and hots if u like em
pour some pizza sauce on it throw like 5 or 6 slices of provolone on it and throw it in the oven tinn the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted

and eat all of it

its like 2000 or 3000 cals

that should do once or twice a week

haha

its good try it..i only eat a 1/4 of it tho

sorry for the miss spells

Unholy
08-04-2007, 10:01 AM
You apparently do not eat enough if you haven't gained weight.

Eat more ;)

Detard
08-04-2007, 10:45 AM

You are not eating enough. Where's the meat, bread, eggs, peanuts, hamburgers... etc.?

Altephor
08-04-2007, 11:16 AM
I fail to see how 'compressing' your back makes you unable to eat.

Gain about 100 lbs.

Unholy
08-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Oh and shave your head while you gain said 100lbs.

Sean W.
08-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Um. Where do you get healthy calories from?

i eat more healthily then i dont. drink about 3 gallons of milk a week.lots of eggs, meat, lots of water, lots of celery (sp?) im like addicted to celery. i eat heads of it at a time, apples, fruits, vegetables, soup.....i eat healthy...

Sean W.
08-04-2007, 07:04 PM
oohh and i bought a gallon of beanutbutter....... im eating it in big ol' spoonfuls at a time... awefull stuff..

Rusty
08-04-2007, 07:34 PM
You need to cut your hair and eat more food.

method115
08-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Yea definetly eat a lot more healthy food and track your calories on fitday don't try to estimate in your heard it doesn't work. Whenever I start bulking I like to eat every 2 hours as much as I can without making me uncomfortable or making my stomach hurt. After about 2 weeks I'm eating a lot more and a lot more frequently.

Please shut up about the hair. If he wants his hair like that then who cares. He's not trying to make himself look appealing to you guys, so shut up. Maybe the girls in his town like hair like that.

Sean W.
08-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Yea definetly eat a lot more healthy food and track your calories on fitday don't try to estimate in your heard it doesn't work. Whenever I start bulking I like to eat every 2 hours as much as I can without making me uncomfortable or making my stomach hurt. After about 2 weeks I'm eating a lot more and a lot more frequently.

Please shut up about the hair. If he wants his hair like that then who cares. He's not trying to make himself look appealing to you guys, so shut up. Maybe the girls in his town like hair like that.

hit the nail on the head....

Clifford Gillmore
08-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Your skinny and your hair does indeed suck, clip some of that birds nest off and get some product. Eat more.

Talking_God
08-05-2007, 12:00 AM
i eat more healthily then i dont. drink about 3 gallons of milk a week.lots of eggs, meat, lots of water, lots of celery (sp?) im like addicted to celery. i eat heads of it at a time, apples, fruits, vegetables, soup.....i eat healthy...

Maybe if you cut out a couple heads of celery and added some chicken/beef/pork/lamb/gorilla you'd gain some weight. Try tracking your calories so you know exactly what it is you're eating.

Bako Lifter
08-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Bump it up to 5-7 gallons a week. Stop eating so much fruit, you can't expect to bulk off of that stuff. Start dunking your celery in peanut butter.

oohh and i bought a gallon of beanutbutter....... aweful stuff..
And may the peanut butter gods unleash their mighty wrath upon you.

Herandi
08-05-2007, 04:28 AM
peanut butter is the shiznit! end of!

ToughStuff
08-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Get a haircut ASAP! You look like a goon man! Oh yeah Eat about 4000 cal a day!

HahnB
08-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I seriously doubt he needs 4000 calories a day, and that would probably just lead to unnecessary fat gain.

First off, how much do you weigh? It can go one of two ways. You can eat a lot of junk and too much of it and put on 30lbs and look worse than you do now, or you can keep your bf down and do it right.

Sean W.
08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
i weigh 135 5'7"...
my problem is my metabolism... its toooo fast, i need a way to trick it, to slow it down....

Sean W.
08-05-2007, 06:10 PM
ohh, and for the hair thing... i didnt realize this was a styling forum....

and if you absolutely HAVE to know, i just woke you and took these pictures, when i actually take the time to do my hair, it looks good....

Altephor
08-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Your metabolism isn't anything special. Just eat more. Ha I used to be tiny like you and then learned how to eat. Now I'm less tiny.

Sean W.
08-09-2007, 12:36 AM
somone told me to eat as much as i can every 2 hours, i have been doing that the last 5 days.. i have gained 7 pounds :) eating 3 eggs a day, biggest meal right before bed. meat... yeahhhh comming along now :)

FighterInSnatch
08-09-2007, 06:23 AM
Yeah don't go eating fatty fatty pizza pies.

Just eat good whole non-processed foods and lots of them.

malakian
08-10-2007, 07:46 AM
i have a really fast metabolism too... if you arent gaining with the way you're eating now just throw in an extra shake every day.

karlcrow
08-10-2007, 10:39 AM
I am an ectomorph and eat approx 5000 cal a day if i don't eat that amount i will get skinny again, Its ok for some guys to eat a lot less cause there makeup is different. I eat every two hours as soon as i wake up till i go to bed

phatmonky
08-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah don't go eating fatty fatty pizza pies.

Just eat good whole non-processed foods and lots of them.

What's wrong with fat???
NOTHING.

Eat your pizza, as long as hunger is managed, then there's nothing wrong with pizza as some extra calories (assuming there's no trans fat in it)

Herandi
08-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Eat your pizza, as long as hunger is managed, then there's nothing wrong with pizza as some extra calories (assuming there's no trans fat in it)

Definately eat a lot, but do try to keep it clean, for health reasons as well as added fat. I'm assuming he wants to gain LEAN MUSCLE MASS??

Sidior
08-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Definately eat a lot, but do try to keep it clean, for health reasons as well as added fat. I'm assuming he wants to gain LEAN MUSCLE MASS??

as opposed to fat muscle mass?

method115
08-10-2007, 08:45 PM
somone told me to eat as much as i can every 2 hours, i have been doing that the last 5 days.. i have gained 7 pounds :) eating 3 eggs a day, biggest meal right before bed. meat... yeahhhh comming along now :)

Hell yea man someone passed that bit of information to me when I first joined this board and it made me blow up. Not only that but I was so skinny that all the added weight looked good on me regardless of the amount of fat.

Sinep
08-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Go for the juice, it is time.

Twan
08-11-2007, 12:46 AM

Post of the year.

100pr00f
08-11-2007, 08:29 AM
did u try this yet

its good

here do this for dinner

get a big ass itailinn bread
get a big thing of shaved beef or chipped
get a thing of mushrooms/ provolone
pizza sauce
onions/ green peppers
some hot peppers

cook up the meat
cook up the mushrooms and onions and green peppers in sepret pan

cut the1 foot of 1 and half foot itailion bread..thos big ones..
its like 8 sevings of 280 lol

pull out the bread on the bottom half and some on the top half...
dump the meat in the bottom bread.the the musrooms greens and onions..and hots if u like em
pour some pizza sauce on it throw like 5 or 6 slices of provolone on it and throw it in the oven tinn the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted

Jorge Sanchez
08-11-2007, 10:52 AM
You're metabolism is not as fast as you think. You're not eating as much as you think.

Track your calories or you will either continue undereating, or eat so much that you get fat. As lean as you are, you will be able to put on a lot of quality muscle with very little fat, if you do it properly.

Sean W.
08-12-2007, 05:51 PM
im a teen, i dont have the patience or presence of mind to track my calories.... i tired, i just cant do it... MAYBE for a day.... i read that someone said pizza, when we eat pizzas i get the meat lovers with extra everything meat, and i eat a large pizza...

also, i cant eat crap food, cause like i said, im a teen and i struggle with acne...

phatmonky
08-12-2007, 07:15 PM
im a teen, i dont have the patience or presence of mind to track my calories.....

At least he is forthright.

Clifford Gillmore
08-13-2007, 06:23 AM

LMAO Where the **** you been bro?

RedSpikeyThing
08-13-2007, 07:52 AM
also, i cant eat crap food, cause like i said, im a teen and i struggle with acne...
Studies ahve shown little to no correlation between what you eat and acne. The biggest offenders, believe or not, are dairy products.

Curtis
08-13-2007, 04:13 PM
so since you can only produce 1/2 LB of muscle per day thats 4 1/2 pounds of fat :D

Vapour Trails
08-13-2007, 04:47 PM
I seriously doubt he needs 4000 calories a day, and that would probably just lead to unnecessary fat gain.

First off, how much do you weigh? It can go one of two ways. You can eat a lot of junk and too much of it and put on 30lbs and look worse than you do now, or you can keep your bf down and do it right.

First intelligent post thus far.

Leeman
08-13-2007, 05:26 PM
First intelligent post thus far.

LOL

Yeah, telling some one who is skiny to eat more so he can gain muscle is unintelegent.

I like how there are only two options, eat clean and manage your calories,
or over eat on junk food and get fat.

You can get fat on dry chicken breasts all you have to do is eat to much. If eating some fast food or something will make it easier for him to get his calories and protein why would you lead him to belive that by eating junk food he flat out will gain to much fat and look worse than he does now 30lbs from now.

How many times has this subject been gone over and proved with simple logic for the same people to keep saying the same close minded things?

---------------

OP, eating junk food will not make you fat. It will not make you look worse than you do right now 30lbs from now.

It will put help you put on muscle just as fast as clean bulking.
You CAN gain less fat eating junk food than you would clean bulking.
It is convenient, cheap, calorie and protein packed.
And it tastes great.

However like with any food if you eat to much of it you will gain fat, this dosent only hold true for junk food it holds true for all foods.

Leeman
08-13-2007, 05:32 PM

You can gain LEAN MUSCLE MASS while eating pizza hamburgers and candy bars.

How much fat you put on is decided by how many more calories you eat than you need or will use. Not by the food you get the calories from.

When will mens fitness write a article confirming this, maybe then you guys will listen.

Herandi
08-13-2007, 06:50 PM
However like with any food if you eat to much of it you will gain fat, this dosent only hold true for junk food it holds true for all foods.

Agreed, i didn't make this clear before

You can gain LEAN MUSCLE MASS while eating pizza hamburgers and candy bars.

How much fat you put on is decided by how many more calories you eat than you need or will use. Not by the food you get the calories from.

Agreed. However i don't think you should reccomend eating crap just because it's easier and cheaper. I'm know i'm definately no expert, but clean foods (esp protein sources) as opposed to takeaways are a better way to fuel your body during a bulk.

When will mens fitness write a article confirming this, maybe then you guys will listen.

You're new to this site, quit making generalisations about people you don't know. And i prefer muscle and fitness myself ;)

Leeman
08-13-2007, 08:56 PM
You're new to this site, quit making generalisations about people you don't know. And i prefer muscle and fitness myself ;)

That part was a joke.

phatmonky
08-13-2007, 09:47 PM

Clean for health reasons, sure, but after one has met their protein requirements diet is FARRRRRRRR more about the level of calories needed rather than where it comes from. Even while gaining LBM. Even while trying to keep fat levels down.
Hell, I take in more calories from fat than any other group and I am at 12% body fat on my current bulk.
Pizza is far from a devil food, especially if you make them with something besides white bleached flour.

Of course, now that I've said that some jackass will restart the debate of someone eating only white sugar for those extra calories and....well... I've been on here long enough to know I one can't post anything without a lot of argument (for better or worse)

Herandi
08-14-2007, 04:54 AM
Clean for health reasons, sure, but after one has met their protein requirements diet is FARRRRRRRR more about the level of calories needed rather than where it comes from. Even while gaining LBM. Even while trying to keep fat levels down.
Hell, I take in more calories from fat than any other group and I am at 12% body fat on my current bulk.
Pizza is far from a devil food, especially if you make them with something besides white bleached flour.

Of course, now that I've said that some jackass will restart the debate of someone eating only white sugar for those extra calories and....well... I've been on here long enough to know I one can't post anything without a lot of argument (for better or worse)

ok then we'll leave it at that :)