PDA

View Full Version : How do you enter chicken wings on FitDay?

yankeekd25
08-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Just as the title says.. how do you enter chicken wings on FitDay? It says "Chicken, wing, with or without bone, NS as to cooking method, skin eaten " but I'm not sure if this is what I need. I am talking about the little chicken wings you get at a restaurant or something, not a regular wing off of a chicken. Make any sense?

RCASEYH
08-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Hey ... I realize I am a new member, but have had a lot of experience with Fitday. I think the preparation and what you are actually ingesting is actually the most important aspect of your question. Try a search "chicken, wing" and check out the second or third page of results with regard to fried/breading/skin eaten or not. Probably the restaurant-type wings you are talking about would be classified as battered/breaded/floured, fried, and skin eaten ... it all just depends on how the place makes 'em. Hope this helps.

yankeekd25
08-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Well actually they were homemade. My mom just poured some buffalo sauce and threw em in the oven. They were good as hell and I ate 8 of em. I'm just gonna use the "Chicken, wing, with or without bone, breaded, baked or fried, prepared with skin, skin/coating not eaten" option. The numbers look about right anyways. Thanks for your help.