PDA

View Full Version : protien shake

bigbirdballer
08-06-2007, 10:38 AM
im 16 play basketball and lift everyday. i dont however notice much result. i am wondering how much strength i will gain if i take protien. if so any recomendations. however i dont want one with creatine in it

shazoo123
08-06-2007, 10:51 AM
you need to take a look around this forum....b/c you obviously don't know ****

Unreal
08-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Protein is just food. Search and read, a lot.

DoUgL@S
08-06-2007, 02:27 PM
im 16 play basketball and lift everyday. i dont however notice much result. i am wondering how much strength i will gain if i take protien. if so any recomendations. however i dont want one with creatine in it

If you take protein in all its forms, whether it be whole foods or powders, you will only see an increase in strength if your diet and current training can support it.

What does your training look like? What and how much are you eating? Are you resting enough?

Bako Lifter
08-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Why wont you take creatine? Of course you don't see any improvement, you workout every day.

you need to take a look around this forum....b/c you obviously don't know ****
:withstupi

Protein is just food. Search and read, a lot.
:withstupi

bigbirdballer
08-06-2007, 02:56 PM
i lift upper body monday and wednesday
lower body tuesday thusday
rest friday - sunday
eat a ton but prolly not what i need to be eating
and i play basketball 3 hours monday through thursday

seK
08-06-2007, 04:44 PM
i lift upper body monday and wednesday
lower body tuesday thusday
rest friday - sunday
eat a ton but prolly not what i need to be eating
and i play basketball 3 hours monday through thursday

Read up on some of the routines on the site and update your diet to suit your needs. All the information you need is here you just need to find it.