PDA

View Full Version : Very basic Velocity Diet questions

Squattage
08-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I know there have been tons of threads on this, but I can't seem to find the answers I am looking for on here or on google. I have already bought all my supplements from t-nation, 4 cartons of Metabolic Drive, 1 of Hot Rox Extreme, and Surge. I still need to buy milled flax seeds and salmon oil capsules.

My questions are:
How many scoops of Metabolic Drive do I use. It says 4-5 shakes per day, so I assumed one serving(one scoop). The problem is that is only 20g of protein, and I don't see how I would get enough protein/calories with 100g from the shakes.

I have searched, searched, and searched for the nutrional facts of milled flax seeds and salmon oil, and well don't have the patience to find out until tomorrow when I buy them, so if anyone could let me know the nutrional facts on those that would be appreciated.

How do I eat Hot-Rox Extreme? Do I open the capsule up, or just swallow it whole?

That about covers it, I am really excited to try and get this going, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Squattage
08-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Sorry. I want to be in between 1500 and 1800 calories.

phatmike
08-07-2007, 10:47 AM
My guess is that the salmon oil pills pill be 1g of fat each. I don't know off the top of my head what the stats are for the flax seeds. If you check this thread

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=62238

it tells you how I did it (and i was looking for a calorie range of 1600-1900, which is close to what you want)

As far as the hot rox, they are like any other capsule, just swallow them with some water.

As far as how many scoops of protein, well that should be easy. Divide the grams of protein you need daily by 20. This will give you a number of scoops you need. Round the number up or down so you get an even number of scoops.

Hope this helps