PDA

View Full Version : Low in Sugar

Negi
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
I'll get straight to the point... when i eat sugar (soft drinks, sweets, chocolate, cakes anything like that) i break out in a few spots. I know it's only teenage spots but its annoying so ive stopped eating sugar completely!

Its hard to gain calories now, lol.

If i train hard and just eat like a **** load of chicken and my carbs would be like wholemeal bread, rice, pasta and oats would that be enough to build muscle?

Unreal
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Yes. In fact it should be better. Pasta, rice, whole grains. Fat is also your friend. Olive oil, peanut butter, etc are easy cals.

emjlr3
08-07-2007, 10:28 PM
oats, rice, paste, all very calorie dense, and as Paul said, fats are calorie dense too, you should not have a problem hitting your calorie total if you are eating the right stuff, and you deff do not need sugar to do it

Negi
08-08-2007, 02:16 AM
oh that's cool then, i used to just eat anything and everything whether it be good or bad so i stuck to things that tasted nice like uber milkshakes, cake and energy drinks.

Is there a 1000 calorie protein shake on the market which is basically sugar free?

Invain
08-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Yeah, it's called; mix some milk, banana, peanut butter, olive oil and oats in a blender.

Bako Lifter
08-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Don't forget to eat your fruits and vegetables :nod:.

Unreal
08-08-2007, 08:36 AM
oats, rice, paste, all very calorie dense, and as Paul said, fats are calorie dense too, you should not have a problem hitting your calorie total if you are eating the right stuff, and you deff do not need sugar to do it

I know you just didnt' call me Paul, aka Unholy. I feel insulted. I'm not that fat. :)

As for a high calorie shake, look at the recipe forum. There are tons of ones that are loaded with cals and taste great.