PDA

View Full Version : Long legs

mattanshrager
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
deleted

betastas
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Opinions: Do I have a shot in hell to be the best jerker and snatcher in the world with long legs?

My contention is, no.

Not with that attitude.

Leeman
08-07-2007, 09:17 PM
With a great coach growth hormone, steroids, a prefect diet and a **** load of prehab work without other life distractions, yes.

But in that same time and effort you could get another job save the money you would have to spend, become rich and live a great life with a bueatiful girl in Costa Rica where everything is cheap as hell.

Case and point how long your legs are shouldnt be the reason you cant become the best in the world. It would be because your not willing to take the steps, because there is more to life than just being a world record holding olympic lifter.

jtteg_x
08-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Opinions: Do I have a shot in hell to be the best jerker and snatcher in the world with long legs?

My contention is, no.

:nod: its possible.

RhodeHouse
08-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Don't be like every other douche bag and make excuses before you even try. If you want it, then you will do everything in your power to achieve your goal. My guess is, you don't have the heart, based on your question.

TommyBoy
08-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Don't be like every other douche bag and make excuses before you even try. If you want it, then you will do everything in your power to achieve your goal. My guess is, you don't have the heart, based on your question.
:withstupi