PDA

View Full Version : I like ice cream & cookies

bigtymer
08-07-2007, 09:15 PM
I just took 4 oatmeal cookies put them in the microwave, added 3 scoops of vanilla hagen daas and garnished with butterscotch caramel......I can't stop.....I have eaten this 3 times this week and i dont care anymore....I've been running 2x daily for 6 weeks and gained 12 lbs..muscle maybe, but i cant lose a go$$am lb of fat......I am in need of help.

I need motivation...training like animal for so long with clean diet and cant lose the gut......any suggestions besides the needle??????????

235orbust
08-07-2007, 09:19 PM
lol, i would suggest almost a detox, try only eating two of these next week, then 1 the next. I mean its good while your eating it, but just not spending that 10 minutes eating that meal will save you hours in the gym, 252 12% body fat is still pretty impressive...

bigtymer
08-07-2007, 09:27 PM
its more like 15 - 17 %...i am an optimist....

SpecialK
08-07-2007, 09:30 PM
You have a gut at only 12% bodyfat? That doesn't sound right.:scratch:

neverdepressed
08-10-2007, 01:40 PM
I feel anything thats done in moderation does not make a huge difference to the body, so if you can just limit the intake of your favorite food or ice cream it would be better for you. My younger brother used to do this have a lot of high calorie stuff and then expended it by doing too much exercises. The result was next to nothing as he got ill for quite some days as the body could take it no more. So hope you will also learn.

Cirino83
08-10-2007, 01:45 PM
I just took 4 oatmeal cookies put them in the microwave, added 3 scoops of vanilla hagen daas and garnished with butterscotch caramel......I can't stop.....I have eaten this 3 times this week and i dont care anymore....

but i cant lose a go$$am lb of fat......

I think you answered your own question. Clean up your diet and you'll see the gut melt off. You can still have an occasional cheat meal as well.

And steroids don't automatically make you lean out and get huge. Hard work and diet does. They just assist :p