PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Atlargenutrition.com

Bill Carpenter
08-09-2007, 09:50 AM
I just want to say thank you to Atlargenutrition.com for sponsoring the UPA-Iowa Bench Bash for Cash meet Sept. 1st. Chris Mason is a class act and supports powerlifting all the way! Thank you Chris and Atlargenutrition.com!:strong:

chris mason
08-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Thank you Bill! The meet should kick some serious ass!

Guido
08-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Who's participating? Are there gonna be some big records broken?

waynedang
08-09-2007, 05:58 PM

UUMMM yeah Roger Ryan in the old fat guy div!!!!!!! Geez guido its not like he hasnt been training with you.outnumber

If anyone lives within 6 or so hours make the trip to watch. Bill puts on a great meet with some great lifters.

chris mason
08-09-2007, 07:42 PM
http://www.upa-iowa.com/

Check it out!

Bill Carpenter
08-09-2007, 08:06 PM

Just to name a few:
Rob Luyando
Ryan Kennelly
Brad Heck
Jason Fry
Scott Seppe
Possibly Scot Mendelson
James "Priest" Burdette
Richie Briggs
Tony Acome
Sean Frankl
Paul Key
John Zemmin
Possibly Joe Mazza
Bobby Fields
Shawn Lattimer
Robert Vick
Tommy Harrison

This is just a few off the top of my head. This is going to be a great meet. There is a lot of talent in the morning show. I will have some of my team in both events.

Chris. My radio guy is changing the commercial and adding Atlargenutrition.com and others to it. Thank you for everything!

redFury
08-09-2007, 09:19 PM
I wish us 132 guys had a prayer in meets like that :(.... but it still looks like some crazy stuff is going down!!! Might be a chance for a new WR for bench!!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
08-10-2007, 07:40 AM
AtLargeNutrition is awesome!

Good luck with your meet Bill Carpenter.

J.T. HALL
http://www.myspace.com/bigwillie12345

chris mason
08-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Just to name a few:
Rob Luyando
Ryan Kennelly
Brad Heck
Jason Fry
Scott Seppe
Possibly Scot Mendelson
James "Priest" Burdette
Richie Briggs
Tony Acome
Sean Frankl
Paul Key
John Zemmin
Possibly Joe Mazza
Bobby Fields
Shawn Lattimer
Robert Vick
Tommy Harrison

This is just a few off the top of my head. This is going to be a great meet. There is a lot of talent in the morning show. I will have some of my team in both events.

Chris. My radio guy is changing the commercial and adding Atlargenutrition.com and others to it. Thank you for everything!

Good stuff on the radio ad Bill!

You really do have a great lineup. I hope Scott can make it, but between Ryan, Rob, and Latt you have 3 900 + benchers.

Guido
08-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Wow. That's an incredible lineup!

Wayne, I didn't see Roger's name on there. Unless Bill just forgot?

vdizenzo
08-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I can't wait to compete in one of Bill's shows. Sounds and looks like such great promotions. I will compete in the fall for a tune up and hopefully he will have something early next year. Looks like this one will be a great show.

waynedang
08-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Wow. That's an incredible lineup!

Wayne, I didn't see Roger's name on there. Unless Bill just forgot?

He is in the morning show with Randy.

Guido
08-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Very cool. I see a 720+ in Roger's future. What's Randy going for?

Bill Carpenter
08-11-2007, 10:02 AM
He is in the morning show with Randy.

I think Roger should be in the night show. It is very impressive what he does at his age or any age! :thumbup:

Bill Carpenter
08-11-2007, 10:07 AM
I can't wait to compete in one of Bill's shows. Sounds and looks like such great promotions. I will compete in the fall for a tune up and hopefully he will have something early next year. Looks like this one will be a great show.

Vin,
You should plan for the July 26th and 27th 2008 UPA Power Weekend. This event will have it all. Pro Bench meet, Pro Full power meet, Amatuer Strongman, and Amatuer bench meet! A whole weekend of power!! The entry form is already up at www . upa-iowa .com The money prizes will be bigger by the meet. This is just gauranteed money. Kenny and my self will be looking for sponsors from now until the meet! You will not want to miss this one!

waynedang
08-11-2007, 10:17 AM
I think Roger should be in the night show. It is very impressive what he does at his age or any age! :thumbup:

that's what we tell him. But you you know how the old man is he can't wait to lift. It would kill him being one of the last to lift. Impatient old man!!!

I won't be at this one I have to work. I am going to try to get to the july meet and lift in the am bench show. Hopefully I can get off work.

Bill Carpenter
08-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Chris,
The new radio is up with sponsors on it. Check it out on my home page www . upa -iowa .com

chris mason
08-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Great stuff Bill!

Ryano
08-13-2007, 10:57 PM

I would be honored to be on the platform with the people in the "pro" show, but I'm to fat & don't lift NEAR enough to be competitive with them. Almost everyone in the hvy's will be opening higher than my PR. It looks like a very impressive lineup, with at least 3 people going 900+.