PDA

View Full Version : Making PB go down a whole lot easier!

Mr. ?
08-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Peanut butter is a quick snack that will add a couple of hundred cal to your diet in a hurry. I personally like to eat it with a spoon but hate how long it takes to get it all down. :drooling: Here is a little tip for you peanut butter lovers to make eating it right out of the jar literally easier to swallow. When eating PB plain try sipping some water. Water and oil donít mix so when the water hits the oily peanut butter it separates into smaller clumps in your mouth. This along with the fact that it also makes it real slippery, helps the whole thing go down in no time at all. It practically dissolves in your mouth. Now this may be nothing new to some of you but I just discovered it the other day and it is going to make eating this stuff much more enjoyable. :thumbup:

Cirino83
08-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Hmmm. Interesting, even though I never had an issue with just eating it out of the jar...

Bako Lifter
08-09-2007, 11:18 AM
I just blend it with milk. It turns into liquid pretty easily. But it's kind of gross so I have to throw in some ice cream. Drinking thick peanut flavored milk isn't to appetizing. But with the ice cream, it's pretty damn good.

WORLD
08-09-2007, 11:22 AM
I just throw like 4 Tb's of it in my giant shakes. But that's when I'm not in a rush. I'll try the water thing when I'm in a hurry.

Ramstein85
08-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I just blend it with milk. It turns into liquid pretty easily. But it's kind of gross so I have to throw in some ice cream. Drinking thick peanut flavored milk isn't to appetizing. But with the ice cream, it's pretty damn good.

Yeah man, tell me about it. When i had your 'Demon Shake' as someone called it, i felt uneasy like ten minutes later until i went to sleep (that **** knocked me out). Second time i did a milkshake like that i didn't put so much olive oil and still added peanut butter, couple eggs, milk (diff shake). It still wasnt nice and its because i felt granules or some sort in while it went down my food tube (esophagus). I eat it plain out of the jar but i always have a drink nearby for when your mouth gets dry.

Mr. ?
08-09-2007, 11:40 AM
I have tried mixing it in a shake too but I prefer to eat it plain. As mentioned you could mix it with milk too but that to me would give it a nasty taste. With taking a sip of water it adds no additional taste and it goes down so fast.

Try it and let me know what you think.

Questor
08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Neat idea. I'll try that.

growthrep
08-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Gosh, I love the stuff and enjoy savoring it. Natty PB FTW!

getfit
08-09-2007, 02:10 PM
milk works for me

Leeman
08-09-2007, 02:36 PM
sliced apples..

getfit
08-09-2007, 03:17 PM
sliced apples..

oh yes!