PDA

View Full Version : Atlarge in Canada...

danmac
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Hey, first post here and I have been lurking the boards for a few weeks. I am interested in trying the Nitrean protien. I tried ordering and it would cost me 24 dollars to ship it here (Ottawa, ON). Are you guys only online, or are you available in any stores up here.

chris mason
08-10-2007, 01:00 PM
We are online only.

I promise you the product is worth every penny you will spend.

Chris

ianewilson
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
I believe it is a flat rate to ship to Canada?? If so, maybe we could get a few people here in Ottawa together to order some AL product. Does it make sense Chris?

chris mason
08-14-2007, 02:22 PM
I believe it is a flat rate to ship to Canada?? If so, maybe we could get a few people here in Ottawa together to order some AL product. Does it make sense Chris?

No, the shipping charges for Canada, as for all orders outside of the US is the actual shipping charge from USPS.

It does make sense to order with friends, yes. You will save on shipping.

Chris

Detard
08-15-2007, 08:09 AM
I just ordered my first tub of Nitrean. I got the 2.2lb jug to give it a try. If I love it, i'll get order the bigger tub next time. It's about $63 to buy a big tub from GNC and about $70 (incl shipping) for the big jug of Nitrean. So if it is really as good as everyone says it is, i'll definitly order more.

Detard
08-15-2007, 08:11 AM
BTW I live in Toronto. I ordered a shirt from ALN and it shipped quick and was great. ALN has the best cust. service of any supplement company.

Sidior
08-15-2007, 12:32 PM

where in Ottawa are you? come august 29th will be living just off of bank, at altavista

Grimey
08-15-2007, 02:24 PM
I just ordered my first tub of Nitrean. I got the 2.2lb jug to give it a try. If I love it, i'll get order the bigger tub next time. It's about $63 to buy a big tub from GNC and about $70 (incl shipping) for the big jug of Nitrean. So if it is really as good as everyone says it is, i'll definitly order more.

yes...nitrean is as good as everyone says. it tastes good with water and amazing with milk.

i got two of the big tubs because i didnt wanna have to wait for delivery to canada both times (also in toronto)

ianewilson
08-16-2007, 08:31 AM
where in Ottawa are you? come august 29th will be living just off of bank, at altavista

I live near Bank and Hunt Club. Would you be interested in ordering some products in bulk?

Sidior
08-16-2007, 08:36 AM
I live near Bank and Hunt Club. Would you be interested in ordering some products in bulk?

I'm sure we can arrange something once I am up. I have ordered from atlarge a few times and it is always worth it. Buying in bulk is the best idea.

Where do you train?

ianewilson
08-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Where do you train?

Sounds great. Get in touch with me when you get here and we'll set something up for getting some ALN products.

I used to train at a Goodlife but have since bought my own equipment and now train in my basement.

danmac
08-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the responses. I think I may give nitrean a try, since a comparable blended protien here would run me about the same as nitrean with the delivery.