PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean or Opticen

Railroader
08-11-2007, 05:41 AM
I do my workout late at night so i usally go to bed right after my shake. I want to try one of the two but dont know which way to go? Opticen has amios and things in it that Nitrean doesnt. But Nitrean has casien in it that would give me a slow absorption while i am asleep although it doesnt have the amount of protein that i usally take so i would have to take 2 servings. Any sugg. on which one to go with?:scratch:

chris mason
08-11-2007, 05:52 AM
I do my workout late at night so i usally go to bed right after my shake. I want to try one of the two but dont know which way to go? Opticen has amios and things in it that Nitrean doesnt. But Nitrean has casien in it that would give me a slow absorption while i am asleep although it doesnt have the amount of protein that i usally take so i would have to take 2 servings. Any sugg. on which one to go with?:scratch:

Opticen also has casein.

The main difference is that Opticen is better post-workout due to its inclusion of carbs and a very small amount of fats (read its product page on the site). If you are trying to gain weight I would go with Opticen prior to bed.

Chris

Railroader
08-11-2007, 06:00 AM
Sorry i didnt read far enough down but im not trying to gain weight right now so i think ill go with the Nitrean. Thanks

karlcrow
08-11-2007, 06:11 AM
I workout at 8pm till 9 that way i can down l a large meal followed by a glass of milk before bed

Railroader
08-11-2007, 06:19 AM
its about 2am before i get to the gym after that i dont feel like a meal just ready for bed.

chris mason
08-11-2007, 07:34 AM
I workout at 8pm till 9 that way i can down l a large meal followed by a glass of milk before bed

Opticen is better than food immediately PWO due to the fact it is in liquid form and has a very limited amount of fats. Consume an Opticen shake in water immediatelt PWO and then a food meal 1 hour later for best results.

Chris

Twan
08-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Does Maximus and Opticen have the same kind of carbs?

chris mason
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Does Maximus and Opticen have the same kind of carbs?

Pretty much, yes.

Twan
08-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Pretty much, yes.

So why would not MAXIMUS be a better option then Opticen when trying to gain weight? $10 price difference? Sure, but if you want to bulk up what's 10 bucks? If you're trying to cut, wouldn't you just want a Nitrean shake PWO?

chris mason
08-12-2007, 06:21 AM
So why would not MAXIMUS be a better option then Opticen when trying to gain weight? $10 price difference? Sure, but if you want to bulk up what's 10 bucks? If you're trying to cut, wouldn't you just want a Nitrean shake PWO?

MAXIMUS has ingredients that Opticen does not. MAXIMUS also comes in a 7 lbs tub (52% more powder).

Opticen is superior to Nitrean PWO because of its combination of protein, carbs, and a small amount of fat. The same could be said for MAXIMUS. The BEST combinaton of our products would be to use Opticen immediately PWO, MAXIMUS one hour later, and then Nitrean just prior to retiring for the evening and at any other time to add protein to your daily intake.

Chris