PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Nitor

live2lift
08-13-2007, 03:25 AM
About 4 months ago I was 212 lbs. and was very satisfied with the strength gains I was making but when I wrapped a measuring tape around my waist and saw I was 39.5 inches. So I decided it was time to do something about it. The first thing I did was looked at my diet. It was horrible. Just about everything I ate was brown and crispy. So I made my mind up to fix it. I used fitday to find my maintenance calories and have done enough tracking to figure out what and how much I needed to lose some fat.

After the first month and half I lost about 5 lbs. and maybe 3/4" off my waist. While this was decent progress I decided to order some Nitor anyways for some extra help (mainly with cravings).

I had to slowly, and I mean slowly, ramp up the dosage on the pills, but about a week in I could definitely tell a difference in my appetite and energy levels. 2 pills twice a day was the most I could handle. I think because of the help with appetite supression I've been able to go from a 200-300 calorie deficit to a 400-500 deficit. And in the 2 and a half months I've been taking them I've lost another 18lbs. and almost 3 more inches off my waist. Just another 1.5 inches and I'll be at 34, which is my goal. Once I get there I'll figure my new maintenance calories and stay there until Octoberish and then start a SLOW, CLEAN bulk.

While I have no doubt that the ultimate reason for my weightloss was cleaning up my diet, I also have no doubt that Nitor has helped me along. With that being said, thank you ALN, you've helped me shed some fat and by the time I run out I will have reached my goal.

chris mason
08-13-2007, 05:28 AM
About 4 months ago I was 212 lbs. and was very satisfied with the strength gains I was making but when I wrapped a measuring tape around my waist and saw I was 39.5 inches I decided it was time to do something about it. The first thing I did was looked at my diet. It was horrible. Just about everything I ate was brown and crispy. So I made my mind up to fix it. I used fitday to find my maintenance calories and have done enough tracking to figure out what and how much I needed to lose some fat.

After the first month and half I lost about 5 lbs. and maybe 3/4" off my waist. While this was decent progress I decided to order some Nitor anyways for some extra help (mainly with cravings).

I had to slowly, and I mean slowly, ramp up the dosage on the pills, but about a week in I could definitely tell a difference in my appetite and energy levels. 2 pills twice a day was the most I could handle. I think because of the help with appetite supression I've been able to go from a 200-300 calorie deficit to a 400-500 deficit. And in the 2 and a half months I've been taking them I've lost another 18lbs. and almost 3 more inches off my waist. Just another 1.5 inches and I'll be at 34, which is my goal. Once I get there I'll figure my new maintenance calories and stay there until Octoberish and then start a SLOW, CLEAN bulk.

While I have no doubt that the ultimate reason for my weightloss was cleaning up my diet, I also have no doubt that Nitor has helped me along. With that being said, thank you ALN, you've helped me shed some fat and by the time I run out I will have reached my goal.

Awesome! Thanks for the testimonial! Do you mind if we use in on other sites or in ads?

Chris

live2lift
08-13-2007, 05:40 AM
That'd be fine with me