PDA

View Full Version : Delivery to the UK?

Kong
08-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Are atlarge delivering to the uk yet? Really wanna try some Nitor

chris mason
08-14-2007, 09:17 AM
We always have? Just create an account and place your order!

Chris

Kong
08-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Awesome.

Beno79
08-14-2007, 10:56 AM
if we order from the UK are products going to be hit by customs charges do you reckon?

chris mason
08-14-2007, 02:23 PM
if we order from the UK are products going to be hit by customs charges do you reckon?

We ship via USPS and it seems to be hit or miss with the customs charges. I would say most of the orders do not get them.

Chris

Beno79
08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks, I may give it a go next time I need more supplies! Cheers

DavyRen
08-15-2007, 07:00 AM
I've been ordering from ALN for the last few years to the uk and i've had to pay customs on a couple of occassions but as Chris says it is hit and miss.

In my opinion regardless of being charged or not ALN products are worth purchasing due to their quality and great customer service.

Once you've tried Nitrean I doubt you'll ever turn back!!!
I remember buying my first protein supplement from Holland and Barrett, they used to rift on me something rotten with the burps to match.

chris mason
08-16-2007, 07:39 PM
I've been ordering from ALN for the last few years to the uk and i've had to pay customs on a couple of occassions but as Chris says it is hit and miss.

In my opinion regardless of being charged or not ALN products are worth purchasing due to their quality and great customer service.

Once you've tried Nitrean I doubt you'll ever turn back!!!
I remember buying my first protein supplement from Holland and Barrett, they used to rift on me something rotten with the burps to match.

Thanks Davy!