PDA

View Full Version : Tips on eating peanut butter.

Shouji
08-19-2007, 10:47 AM
I decided to try Smuckers natty PB since it was the only one I could find today... but this stuff is SO hard to chew! I bought the chunky kind (always get the chunky, makes it feel like im actually eating), and the stuff sticks to every concievable corner of my mouth.

My PB sandwhichs usually consist of 2 tbsp of PB, and 2 honey oat wheat bread.

Because I spent good money on it, I gotta just down this thing down... I tried..

Mixing Banannas, but this stuff just stuck even more to my mouth.
Drinking while eating it, did not help with the stickiness, and just tasted bad.
Deep throating the PB, no chewing at all, pure swallowing.. that didnt work out..

Is there perhaps any substance I can add to the PB that can neutralize the stickiness?

Kong
08-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Try washing it down with milk

getfit
08-19-2007, 11:57 AM
i find eating it on apples helps mmmmmmmmm!

I agree with the milk as well.

Detard
08-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Mix alot of spoonfulls in a blender with 2 cups of milk and some flax oil/olive oil and you'll have 1000+ calories which you can chug in 2 seconds.

RhodeHouse
08-19-2007, 12:22 PM
That's a lot of effort to eat PB. Try something more managable. On a side note, if your mouth get tired eating PB, is your girlfriend happy?:scratch:

Bako Lifter
08-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Mix alot of spoonfulls in a blender with 2 cups of milk and some flax oil/olive oil and you'll have 1000+ calories which you can chug in 2 seconds.

Yes, make my shake. 8 tbsp peanut butter, 2 cups milk, 1 cup ice cream, and blend. It comes out to a nice texture, not to thick. Just down it, it tastes good too, if you follow my measurements. The ice cream will make or break it.

Shouji
08-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes, make my shake. 8 tbsp peanut butter, 2 cups milk, 1 cup ice cream, and blend. It comes out to a nice texture, not to thick. Just down it, it tastes good too, if you follow my measurements. The ice cream will make or break it.

ICE CREAM. That sounds really good, ima try that now.