PDA

View Full Version : 10% off all AtLarge orders!!

Joe Black
08-20-2007, 03:44 PM
You may be aware that the price of whey protein worldwide has seen some dramatic increases recently.

Because of this, we are forced to raise the price of Nitrean protein very shortly. We would like to stress that this is down to a large increase in price for raw materials, thus a higher manufacturing cost for us.

We will always strive to keep our prices competitive and to help ease things on everyone, we wanted to give all existing customers a chance to purchase Nitrean at its current price ($42.95) for a limited time, after which we will be raising the price.

So, up untill Sunday August 26th 2007, we will be discounting all orders placed by 10%!!

If you have been waiting to try some AtLarge Nutrition supplements or simply want to stock up on your current supplement supply - do so now and save 10% on your order!

How to claim your 10% discount

Simply place your order as normal and when you get to the payment information page, you will see a box labeled "Discount Coupon".

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/images/10percent1.gif

Simply enter the following coupon code to receive your 10% discount:

10percent

Your discount will then be clearly shown on the Confirmation page:

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/images/10percent2.gif

If you have any questions about the special offer, please Contact us (http://atlargenutrition.com/contact_us.php)

Twan
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
If the Nitrean 4.6 lbs is cheaper per lb than the Nitrean 2.2 lb, why don't you sell like a 20 pound Nitrean tub for $120 or something? It doesn't really expire, and it'd be cheaper for everyone.

Adam
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
and it'd be cheaper for everyone.

and the profits would go out the window.

Demand is also a major factor. The biggest package of protein that you can currently get is 10lbs'ers, and thats from big name companies.

mikey4402
08-23-2007, 11:44 AM
daniel, is this incress just for the nitrean? or will we a price incress in the other products as well?

chris mason
08-23-2007, 12:04 PM
daniel, is this incress just for the nitrean? or will we a price incress in the other products as well?

Just Nitrean for the time being.

mikey4402
08-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Just Nitrean for the time being.

ok good. i was thinking about giving maximus a try. But probley wont be able to place the order untill next week.

CleverName
08-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Cool, I'll be ordering some for sure. :)

Scatr036
09-09-2007, 09:00 AM
dang, i just ordered mine last week for the first time. Guess i missed out. Oh well. Btw, I was amazed at how fast it came. 1-2 days i think it was. Really happy.

chris mason
09-09-2007, 04:40 PM
dang, i just ordered mine last week for the first time. Guess i missed out. Oh well. Btw, I was amazed at how fast it came. 1-2 days i think it was. Really happy.

You should have gotten a coupon code for 10% off your second order? If not, PM me.

Thanks for your comments on the shipping! We always ship immediately, often times the same day, but the actual delivery time will obviously vary with your proximity to us.

Chris

KoolDrew
09-09-2007, 04:52 PM
We always ship immediately, often times the same day

Yeah, I ordered stuff on Friday and it was shipped out the same day.

CleverName
09-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Takes ten days to get to Seattle... :/ That's okay, just have to order earlier. :)

chris mason
09-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Takes ten days to get to Seattle... :/ That's okay, just have to order earlier. :)

It does depend. The weekends slow things down with UPS. So, depending upon the day of the week that you place your order it can take less than that.

Bikkstah
09-14-2007, 10:22 PM
UPS/USPS only move shipments if they are "in transit" before Saturday. If it's not at a main hub to get trucked out it won't move over the weekend at all. Something to keep in mind when ordering stuff.

CleverName
09-15-2007, 05:57 PM
It does depend. The weekends slow things down with UPS. So, depending upon the day of the week that you place your order it can take less than that.

Last time I ordered Sunday and received Wednesday in the next week :lurk: