PDA

View Full Version : Animalbolics diet

Life4ever
03-05-2002, 08:37 PM
Hey everyone, I stumbled on this diet and it has intrigued me greatly--I cant post it here as it is copywrited material--but, ill tell you the basics of it and if you want to see the whole diet, go to www.ironmag.com--then, go to training--then, go to nutrtion and scroll down til you find the animalbolics diet. Ok, here is a brief overview of the diet......

Wake up: Cardio--after that, coffee, Ephedereine, protein, and a piece of fruit

Lunch: some type of green--and a lil bit of protein

Preworkout: an apple an hour before you train

Post workout: Let's use a 200 pound man--90 carbs, 40 grams of protein, 0 fat--I may up the protein if i try this diet

Post workout # 2: same as above--maybe a lil less carbs but bascically the same thing

Night time meal: A small meal--maybe somethign along the lines of a steak or a piece of chicken

Ok guys, so what do you think? When you wake up, you will be near ketosis--the fruit is suppose to be eaten throughout the day as it refills the liver with glycogen and this is needed to convert t4 to t3 in the liver per se. ok? And this diet is cutting diet--not a bulk diet. Ok let the opinons come!

MonStar1023
03-05-2002, 08:41 PM
Life4ever-
I am glad I got to this before I went to bed hehe. I did this diet over at Elitefitness Ill post the link to the threads. Click here (http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=79330&highlight=animalbolics), or here (http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=79331&highlight=animalbolics) for the links. A lotta good replies bro. I liked the diet personally. I dont even remember why I stopped doing it to be honest. Good luck.

:cool::cool:

Life4ever
03-05-2002, 09:18 PM
MonSTAR: You said you felt flat and soft, did that change? How long til you ddint feel like that?

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-05-2002, 10:00 PM
i may try this diet, i think ive done something like this before on accident, it seems very logical!

Life4ever
03-05-2002, 10:32 PM
Mr.buttcheeks--Sounds good man. You said you did something similar to this diet--which aspect of the diet I posted is different from what you did before? If you decide to do it, post your diet and let us see!! =)

MonStar1023
03-06-2002, 04:39 AM
Life4ever-
I dont think I felt soft or flat very often. I just wasnt really used to eating fruit thats all.

:cool::cool:

Wizard
03-06-2002, 04:45 AM
It's another great diet, if you follow it step by step. Not the best one though...
At least you can still have some strenght gains.

Par Deus
03-06-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Life4ever
When you wake up, you will be near ketosis--the fruit is suppose to be eaten throughout the day as it refills the liver with glycogen and this is needed to convert t4 to t3 in the liver per se. ok? And this diet is cutting diet--not a bulk diet. Ok let the opinons come!

Converting fructose to liver glycogen DEPLETES liver ATP, which LOWERS conversion of T4 to T3.

Overall, it sounds about like a TKD, but with a couple of apples added.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-06-2002, 03:08 PM
wow this diet kicks ass, ive been gettin even more cut than my other photo since my last post in just a few days, and no strength loss.
get up at 6:00 am
no carbs in morning just a tad bit of cabbage tuna and onions

this is my new diet 260 grams of protien from tuna and protien shakes at body weight of 240

30 grams of carbs from orange juice waterdown i start drinking this after lunch after 1:00pm oclock sippin on it and finish about 4 also sipping on protien shakes and some tuna total protien intake is about 170 grams by 4:00pm

25 grams of carbos from oatmeal at 5:15pm when i get home tuna and protien shakes about 40 grams total so far pre workout

post workout 50 grams of protien 100 simple carbs

i did this diet before but i didnt keep good track of my progress and i think i was also consuming alot of alcohol at the time, i totally forgot about this type of diet, this article was very informative thanks bro

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-06-2002, 03:10 PM
i hope i dont regret dropping my protien so low i havent done this in a while but hey what the hell its spring time time to get ripped fo dem ho's:D

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-06-2002, 03:20 PM
so actually my total breakdown for the day is 260 grams of protien 40 grams of fat 175 grams of carbs. its all about timing and eating things the right time on this diet it definitly works. i was too young to realize before how my diet was bein screwed up by the alcohol

Life4ever
03-06-2002, 06:01 PM
Sounds good bro--maybe post this in your journal and update it everyday and give us some feedback for the pros/cons you are experiening while using this diet--hope all goes good--I will be trying it real soon

Par deus--Maybe that so--but does it do that to a significant degree? Anyonelse want to comment on what Par deus said?

Par Deus
03-06-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Life4ever

Par deus--Maybe that so--but does it do that to a significant degree? Anyonelse want to comment on what Par deus said?

You would have to eat 50+ grams of fructose for this to be a concern at all. Not to mention that t3 is a fairly minor player, anyway.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-07-2002, 04:27 PM
i dont think this diet gets the respect it deserves, maybe because of the cheesy name. this diet really works i have just got back on this diet havent been on it in a long time im seeing results fast i will post pics in a couple weeks, im gettin more cut as we speak:D

TFXP-Zeke01
03-07-2002, 05:27 PM
I saw this diet also about a week ago, but was too afraid to even post it because they DUDE says, straight up, that he'll sue someone's ass if they print or copy it!:eek:

Anyways, this is the diet I'll add to my list. First is the CKD, which I have never tried yet.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-07-2002, 08:42 PM
i kinda went off of the diet tonite. i basically carb depleted all day very few carbs just protien. but after workout i had a whole box of cereal about 400 grams of carbs 30 fat from the cookie crisp cereal and 20 sugar and dutch chocaloate,iced oatmeal cookies about 400 grams of carbs and 60 fats. 800 freakin carbs lol and im not even that full its funny how u dont have carbs all day and then after a grueling 2 hour full body workout u get so hungry i didnt plan on eating this much im just wonderin how fat ill look like tommorrow or i may get a little stronger oh well i feel good :) i cant beleive im not even that full it seems like the food just got so easily absorbed

Life4ever
03-07-2002, 09:44 PM
Sounds good--if you dont mind, post tomorrow and tell us how you feel in the morning and throughout the day--maybe that huge cheat meal will help you? And why such a long workout? 2 hours is real long bro?

Par Deus
03-08-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
i dont think this diet gets the respect it deserves, maybe because of the cheesy name. this diet really works i have just got back on this diet havent been on it in a long time im seeing results fast i will post pics in a couple weeks, im gettin more cut as we speak:D

I think the fact that 1) it is not that novel (basically, a TKD with an apple) and 2) it is based on a less than thorough understanding of the physiology does not help.

But, it is still a pretty good diet.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-08-2002, 04:56 PM
actually i went overboard i beleive i had around a 1000 grams of carbs lol my stomach was so full when i went to sleep. i looked alot fatter in the morning. i just got out of the gym today and it doesnt look like i even gained much fat barely! im so happy i guess my body can handle alot more than i thought i had another 2 hour full bodyworkout today, i think this is best for absorbing so much carbs everyday to get the most out of it. i will probably only take in about 200-300 carbs tonite with alot less fat ill keep you posted pics will be in a couple weeks this diet rulez peace