PDA

View Full Version : odd diet i heard

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-05-2002, 09:13 PM
this short guy about 5'6 about 200 ripped today was at the gym. i was askin him about his diet he said he ate mainly carbs and only about 20-40 grams of protien and kept fat under 20 grams.

i was like are you serious????he was about as sincere as you can get when he told me his diet.

he didnt seem to be lieng i was pretty shocked, it kinda makes you think.......

oh and by the way he was doing dips with 110 pounds strapped to him.

he may be a great liar i dunno, ive never tried this type of diet i would say the guy is about 38 years old too ripped and thick

ive seen him around the gym for a couple years now hes still the same size but i wouldnt mind being his size, hes real quite doesnt talk much he seems like the type to go to church n stuff, im so confused lol who knows i may try something like this why not if i loose muscle so what i know how to gain it back, but its gonna take some balls to give the diet a shot.

he said that latley he had only been gettin in 20-40 grams of protien so im thinking he could possibly be cycling his protein (just my theory)

i dont see why someone would even want to tell such a ludicris lie anyways.

YatesNightBlade
03-06-2002, 02:52 AM
Some people will lie to stop people around them progressing. Strange and pathetic, but I've seen it. Be carfefull whos advice you buy.

TreeTrunks
03-06-2002, 08:27 AM
mr. buttchheeks there are a lot of effective diets out there besides your all fat and protein diet.

***lol