PDA

View Full Version : Greg's adventure in bulking up

Greg08101995
08-24-2007, 02:49 PM
I went to get my hernias looked at today . I found out I have a third one . My belly button has a hernia too , so that makes three hernias I need to fix so I can go to a full body workout . I also found out that it will take 6 weeks for me to be out of work . As for my wisdom teeth , that is nothing . I expected a lot more pain than I am experiencing . It feels nothing more than a mild tooth-ache . I still taste blood . I am looking forward to eating a juicy steak when this is all done . I went to the gym today and did the same thing as usual . I go again Tuesday . So far , no missed days , and that's a good thing .

Franco
08-24-2007, 02:51 PM
You've posted the same thread twice. I'll move the other one for you.

Greg08101995
08-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry about that . I must have double-clicked it . Not sure where you moved it to . hopefully in the circlular file .

Greg08101995
09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Just a small update . I have been going to the gym on the regular , just working my upper body . No missed days as of yet , and I'm happy about that . I had a doctor's appointment today and he explained to me how each hernia would be fixed . I should have an operation date by next tuesday . I am anxious to get this taken care of so I can finally get to a full body workout . Anyone else have to stop the gym thing because of a hernia ? If so , what did you do during your time off health-wise when you couldn't lift anything ? I'll be out for 6 weeks and I am worried about not doing the right thing while I am out .