PDA

View Full Version : My [Ongoing] Results With Maximus

Twan
08-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Hello everyone. 25 days ago orso, I started taking Maximus. Now, before I dive into my whole story, I'd like to give some 'pre-Maximus' stats.

Weight: 195 lbs
Height: 6'1
Bench Press: 160 Pounds
Squat: 185 Pounds
Deadlift: 215 Pounds

Now, my lifts were nothing spectacular. In fact, I had been in the gym since November of 2006. I tried WBB1 and WBB3, with pretty much no luck.

However, I decided to take the dirty bulk approach. I didn't really eat candy, or regular soda, but I did have cheeseburgers, pizza, all that stuff. I also drank LOTS of milk. Three regular meals per day, combined with two servings of Maximus has netted me the following results. I started this program 7/27, and it's 8/24. After approximately 4 weeks:

My deadlift is at 255 pounds. Actually, I did 255x3. I don't like maxing out on the deadlift. I only deadlifted once per week.

I managed to squat 215 pounds, 6 times. I only squatted once per week.

Today, I hit the bench press. I did 170x3, then 170x2. I didn't really plan on testing out my max, but I was messing around a bit with a friend, and I managed to hit 185 as a 1RM. I was amazed. Keep in mind I did 170x3 and 170x2 prior to this, so I may have been able to hit 190 or 195.

I benched 3 times per week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Monday loads are light, with a 3 sets of 3 reps. Wednesday, I did 2 sets of 3 reps. Friday, I did 2 sets of 2 reps.

I've been doing this for about 4 weeks now. I've missed two Wednesday (bench and deadlift) sessions. I missed 4 entire days of taking Maximus. My workouts don't take more than 35 minutes. My Wednesday sessions might take 20 minutes. I'm not spending hours in the gym.

I now weigh 208 pounds.

Needless to say, this Maximus stuff REALLY does work. I haven't even touched creatine, and my bench press went up at a rate of 1 pound per day! My deadlift is going through the roof.

I'll be doing this for 2 more weeks, and I'll be maxing out around the middle of September. I know I'll hit 200 pounds, probably more. I'll post mini-logs of my workouts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Feel free to ask any questions.

ProLogic
08-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow nice! My order of Maximus should be here today.. It's 3pm right now and it isn't here yet.. Ordered it last Friday.

Excelsior
08-24-2007, 04:46 PM
How's your fat gain, with the dirty bulking and all?

rLuc
08-24-2007, 05:37 PM
I like Maximus too, but thats not the reason your deads are improving bro...

Maximus is a product with good ingredients and at a fair price. It's simply a matter of convenience that makes it a worthwhile investment. It's not magic.

I don't wanna be a downer/**** on Maximus(I LOVE IT), I just don't want you thinking you are now gaining because "this maximus stuff really does work."

Glad you like it though bro.

chris mason
08-24-2007, 07:05 PM

Maximus is a product with good ingredients and at a fair price. It's simply a matter of convenience that makes it a worthwhile investment. It's not magic.

I don't wanna be a downer/**** on Maximus(I LOVE IT), I just don't want you thinking you are now gaining because "this maximus stuff really does work."

Just so you know, MAXIMUS DOES have ergogenic benefits above and beyond any protein only product. Here is why:

- Far superior protein blend to anything else like it
- It contains a full dose of Microlactin
- Its inulin content helps to improve your overall absorption of nutrients

It's the real deal.

chris mason
08-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Twan, keep up the good work! You will have that 225 lbs in a couple of weeks!

Twan
08-24-2007, 10:19 PM
How's your fat gain, with the dirty bulking and all?

Not too bad really. Two Maximus shakes per day with some whole milk, and 3 solid meals is all I need.

PhilsterT
08-25-2007, 12:59 AM
As good as maximus is there's other factors involved.

chris mason
08-25-2007, 05:50 AM
As good as maximus is there's other factors involved.

No ****? That is always the case. The guy is on a good program as well. MAXIMUS is helping him to recover and supercompensate from his intense specialization routine.

Look, say what you what, but the guy is going to end up gaining about 60 lbs on his bench in less than 2 months. He is not a complete noob. That is GREAT stuff!

Bikkstah
08-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Maximus is highly nutritious food with Microlactin. He is eating it twice a day along with 3 hots and a cot. If he were not eating the Maximus, he would be as stagnant as he was before Maximus. I hope I don't have to bust out 2+2 for you guys here.

Twan
08-25-2007, 11:24 PM
I hope I don't have to bust out 2+2 for you guys here.

Is that 5?

mikey4402
08-26-2007, 10:49 AM

agree this thread should be called "My results from hardwork in the gym and a solid diet at home...and ohh yeah im trying maximus"

chris mason
08-26-2007, 05:16 PM
agree this thread should be called "My results from hardwork in the gym and a solid diet at home...and ohh yeah im trying maximus"

Mikey, you seem intent on saying that our products are average and don't do much. That is too bad. Twan is training correctly, eating correctly, and supplementing with a heck of a product. That is why his bench has gone up over 30 lbs in just a few weeks (and he had been training for several months prior to this time period).

mikey4402
08-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Mikey, you seem intent on saying that our products are average and don't do much. That is too bad. Twan is training correctly, eating correctly, and supplementing with a heck of a product. That is why his bench has gone up over 30 lbs in just a few weeks (and he had been training for several months prior to this time period).

never said they didnt do much. Your supplements IMO are above average in taste and mixablity. But they are average compared to other blend protiens or weightgainners. Your not going to get results just by useing atlarge products or ON products or EAS, Muscletech or whatever. I mean its just powdered food. If he wasnt taking maximus, but still eatting the same macros he currently is consuming, he would see the same results.

It comes down to hard work in the gym and a proper diet outside the gym. I am almost afended when some says they got there results because of a supplement. The past 7 years or so of WBB archives will say differnt.

You know its nothing personal, i have nothing against you or atlarge. I use atlarge products (just placed an order for the mass stack) however i will never for one minute say the reason for all my gains are because of a supplement. Its hard work, diet and the abundence of knowlage from this website community that has helped me get where i am today.

Bicster
08-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Say what you want Mikey but after taking Maximus for 3 weeks my manhood grew 2.5''

chris mason
08-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Say what you want Mikey but after taking Maximus for 3 weeks my manhood grew 2.5''

:strong:

YESSS!!!!

We need to put that in an ad...

:help:

mikey4402
08-26-2007, 09:13 PM
haha

DoUgL@S
08-26-2007, 11:04 PM
never said they didnt do much. Your supplements IMO are above average in taste and mixablity. But they are average compared to other blend protiens or weightgainners. Your not going to get results just by useing atlarge products or ON products or EAS, Muscletech or whatever. I mean its just powdered food. If he wasnt taking maximus, but still eatting the same macros he currently is consuming, he would see the same results.

It comes down to hard work in the gym and a proper diet outside the gym. I am almost afended when some says they got there results because of a supplement. The past 7 years or so of WBB archives will say differnt.

You know its nothing personal, i have nothing against you or atlarge. I use atlarge products (just placed an order for the mass stack) however i will never for one minute say the reason for all my gains are because of a supplement. Its hard work, diet and the abundence of knowlage from this website community that has helped me get where i am today.

That is true only when talking about the calories, but when you take into account the better protein matrix, the vitamins, the microlactin and the inulin you are getting an additional benefit that allows you to recover faster and train more intensely more often. You still have to do the work, but Maximus is a great product that allows you to demolish yourself in the gym more often and provides a great nutritional base for the repair process.

ProLogic
08-27-2007, 02:02 PM
My Maximus just came in.. to me it tasted like milk chocolate. I better add more Vanilla ice cream next time xD

chris mason
08-30-2007, 05:37 AM
We created MAXIMUS because I KNOW there are a ton of young guys out there struggling to add muscular body weight. I know because I was one. If this product had been available to me at that time I would have used the heck out of it. I can't tell you how many similar products I tried and they either tasted like crap or made me fat. Trust me, if you want to add muscular body weight and are willing to train hard and eat sufficient food, MAXIMUS is the supplement that will take you over the top and get you the size you crave!

Twan
09-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Just wanted to give you guys an update. I maxed out on Wednesday. I put up a solid 210 pounds! I was very happy, to say the least. 45 days, 55 pounds. MAXIMUS DOES work.

chris mason
09-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Just wanted to give you guys an update. I maxed out on Wednesday. I put up a solid 210 pounds! I was very happy, to say the least. 45 days, 55 pounds. MAXIMUS DOES work.

Twan, that is AWESOME!!!

I am so proud of you!

Do me a favor an put together a testimonial and email it to me if you would.

Chris

Genacide
09-17-2007, 10:50 AM

Twan, how is the fat gain at this point? Have any before and after pics?

Twan
09-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Twan, how is the fat gain at this point? Have any before and after pics?

I gained like 20-25 pounds, but I was never ever below like 17% BF so I didn't really measure the whole fat gain/loss thing. It's not like I had abs then lost them.

jdeity
10-15-2007, 03:03 PM

werd

Unholy
10-15-2007, 04:04 PM
werd

Lies, Twan doesn't have to workout, he just goes and maxes every week or so, the MAXIMUS is THAT good.

chris mason
10-15-2007, 04:46 PM
He had trained for a long time prior to using the product. He was not lean, and thus underfed when he began the program. His results are due to a solid program, a high caloric intake, and a very good supplement in MAXIMUS.

We are not like other supplement companies. What you read here from Twan is just what he experienced and part of it was due to the use of our product. MAXIMUS DOES have ergogenic benefits. It is that simple.

Chris

jdeity
10-15-2007, 06:08 PM
but doesn't food have ergogenic benefits?

chris mason
10-15-2007, 07:41 PM
but doesn't food have ergogenic benefits?

It can in a very limited way. Really, only in the circumstance that one is underfed and they consume sufficient nutrients to bring them out of said state which might improve performance.

Another way to consider the term "ergogenic benefit" as I used it would be to say that the product imparts a benefit above and beyond that which may be experienced via the consumption of regular foods.