PDA

View Full Version : not new to training but not trained for quite some time

metel-head
08-26-2007, 07:32 AM
just about to get back it to serous training after a long lay off so im posting a pic so you can all dis my man boobs b4 i try to turn them in to stone.

metel-head
08-26-2007, 08:11 AM
sorry bout poor poor pic but it kept asking me to make it smaller and smaller? wots thats all about i dont know?

eastbaylifter
08-26-2007, 02:48 PM
The only thing I'm going to dis is the fact that you posted a pic of yourself as your very first post on this forum.

McVein
08-26-2007, 02:52 PM
The only thing I'm going to dis is the fact that you posted a pic of yourself as your very first post on this forum.

never say dis.. ever

OP, what do you want? a critique? post better pics.

metel-head
08-26-2007, 04:59 PM
heres a couple more. the reason im postin them is as from tomorow mrnng im gonna start weight training and i want some pics to compaire to as i go through changes.

Con
08-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Thats cool and all, but not really a good answer.

Why did you post them HERE? You don't need to put your pics on the internet to keep references for personal progress.

Since the only pic I could see without saving was of your back, Id say you look lean.

metel-head
08-27-2007, 02:23 AM
y have a pic fourm if people aint ment to put pics up???

i dont get this site?

i think i'll go back to the site i used b4 where people gave critisem rather than moan like girls!

i wanted people who really know what there talking bout to tell me what areas i shoud concentrate on.

peacefrog
08-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Yet you only post poor quality upper body pics? Ya I think go back to the other site ;)

Cirino83
08-27-2007, 07:44 AM

i dont get this site?

i think i'll go back to the site i used b4 where people gave critisem rather than moan like girls!

i wanted people who really know what there talking bout to tell me what areas i shoud concentrate on.

I could only open the last pic, but from what I can see you are lean and some nice muscle. Shoulders and arms looking good, back is non-existent.

McVein
08-27-2007, 11:12 AM

i dont get this site?

back to bb.com?

I think your lats and back in general are lagging, compared to your arms anyway. Might need to rethink your routine.

metel-head
08-27-2007, 01:05 PM
cheers guys thats wot i thought i'd hear. the routine im gonna use is wanna be big 1 will this not give my bk enough work? i put pics up coz i dont see what others do when i look at my self. when i woz a skinny kid i used to look in the mirror thinking i waz HUGE.lol i dont think my bk looks out of proportion but its not wot i think that matters its others so im glad of the critisam.

Trevor M.
08-27-2007, 01:12 PM
but its not wot i think that matters its others so im glad of the critisam.

Hmm...I'm not quite sure I agree with that.