PDA

View Full Version : inzer briefs...whats this about screwed sizing?

jtteg_x
08-27-2007, 10:00 PM
i couldnt remember where (i searched but no luck) but someone had bought some inzer groove briefs using their sizing chart and was way too tight on him. He even lied about his weight by +20lb to get a looser fit and was still tight.

Does anyone know if inzer remade their sizing chart on briefs to be more accurate? http://www.inzernet.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=11&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1

i need something to wear underneath my deadlift suit. im 200lb w/41" hips, 36/38" waist.

Sensei
08-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT buy the Inzer Groove Briefs... MY worst purchase ever as far as PL equipment goes.

TommyBoy
08-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT buy the Inzer Groove Briefs... MY worst purchase ever as far as PL equipment goes.
+1 for me. Get a tight pair of fruit of the loom underwear; they'll do the exact same thing! Stay the F*** away from Inzer Groove Briefs....or Inzer diapers as I call them.

Sensei
08-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Get a tight pair of fruit of the loom underwear; they'll do the exact same thing!...and at least the FOTL underwear won't cut the crap out of your legs!

jtteg_x
08-28-2007, 02:01 AM
did you guys get them too tight or were they just uncomfortable period?

i was hoping ill get more support wearing briefs made for PLing compared to what the clothing store sells.

Clifford Gillmore
08-28-2007, 04:34 AM
My legs ****ing fell off after the third use! I cannot stand them.

PhilsterT
08-28-2007, 06:31 AM
It would be nice if you guys could explain a little bit more than they suck. I'm sure they do but it'd be nice to know why.

Sensei
08-28-2007, 06:40 AM
They suck because they hurt and don't help you (well, at least "me") lift more weight... Pain & discomfort is part of the game with equipment, but if they don't help you lift more weight, what good is it?

If you are going to get a "brief" for lifting, get something with some leg on it - I've never tried them, but I assume the "Power Briefs" from Inzer would be 5000x better than the groove briefs.

LiftingKid
08-28-2007, 07:03 AM
Get some Titan Dual Quad briefs or metal briefs.

Guido
08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
^ Haven't used them but I've heard good things about both of those from other PL'ers.

Sensei
08-28-2007, 10:22 AM
I have Metal Pro brief and I like them. They do stretch some with use though - other brands may wear better, I don't know.

redFury
08-28-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure what Chris Rodgers uses but I think he uses Ace Briefs and likes them pretty well.

jtteg_x
08-28-2007, 11:23 AM
what sucks is the USPF doesnt allow briefs with "legs" on them. i emailed the director and he said the inzer groove and HD grooves are legal. on titans website, their briefs arent legal in all feds and theres no way im gonna try sneak them in.

TommyBoy
08-28-2007, 12:07 PM
...and at least the FOTL underwear won't cut the crap out of your legs!
LOL! Very true.

did you guys get them too tight or were they just uncomfortable period?
They were a good fit, and they hurt like a bit** and they were useless.

My legs ****ing fell off after the third use! I cannot stand them.
Yep, took like 5 min for my legs to fall off.

They suck because they hurt and don't help you (well, at least "me") lift more weight... Pain & discomfort is part of the game with equipment, but if they don't help you lift more weight, what good is it?

If you are going to get a "brief" for lifting, get something with some leg on it - I've never tried them, but I assume the "Power Briefs" from Inzer would be 5000x better than the groove briefs.
Yes, the Inzer Groove Briefs actually hurt me more, and made me lift LESS weight. My raw squat was heavier than my squat with Inzer Groove Briefs.

Get some Titan Dual Quad briefs or metal briefs.
These are both good choices.

I have Metal Pro brief and I like them. They do stretch some with use though - other brands may wear better, I don't know.
Metal briefs are fabulous.

I'm not sure what Chris Rodgers uses but I think he uses Ace Briefs and likes them pretty well.
Ace Briefs are badass! Probably the best briefs you can get.

what sucks is the USPF doesnt allow briefs with "legs" on them. i emailed the director and he said the inzer groove and HD grooves are legal. on titans website, their briefs arent legal in all feds and theres no way im gonna try sneak them in.
Don't bother with the groove briefs, get a good tight single ply suit and you'll be fine.

WillKuenzel
08-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Does the USPF even allow suits over briefs?

jtteg_x
08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Does the USPF even allow suits over briefs?

as long it doesnt have any legs on them.