PDA

View Full Version : Nitor Questions

dontwakeme
08-29-2007, 04:42 PM
I have read great things about Nitor and I would like to try it. I have a few questions:

1) I am not trying to lose weight. On the contrary, I am maintaining/very gradual bulk. Will Nitor hinder my progress at all? Will I be able to eat 3500+ calories a day or will I grow completely sick of food?

2) Coffee just doesn't do it for me anymore, as I have built up a pretty big tolerance. Will I develop a major tolerance to Nitor - to the point that it is no longer effective?

3) As with any drug, whether you take it on a full stomach or not greatly affects the potency and effectiveness. I've noticed this especially with coffee. If I drink my coffee following breakfast, there is little potency, but if I drink upon waking up, I get a huge energy buzz. If I'm eating a lot while on Nitor, will I "sober" up easily, or will the drug remain potent throughout the day despite eating large amounts of food?

I mainly want to use Nitor to help me get through classes and still have energy to get through a good workout at the end of the day. Will nitor help me focus better or will I be bouncing off the walls, unable to concentrate?

Thanks.

KingWilder
08-29-2007, 05:14 PM
When I took Nitor there was no "bouncing off the walls", just a constant feeling of being energized

I wouldn't say it impacted my appetite too much, but it is a very potent product and everyone will react differently. I'm sure if you took even half of the recommended dose you could have energy throughout the day without totally losing the will to eat.

Not sure about the tolerance thing, as I was on a cut and only eating around 2500 calories, so I'll let Chris or Daniel chime in on that.

Lones Green
08-29-2007, 05:16 PM
from what i've read, its pretty serious stuff. search the forums for reviews, people have had nervous breakdowns when taking the full dosage when really, their bodies couldn't handle it. there are few people who have worked up to the full dosage. thermocin is pretty strong, i've tried it, and with the full dosage twice a day i could definetely tell a difference (i'm 290 lbs, very high tolerance to caffeine)

chris mason
08-29-2007, 07:00 PM
First, thanks for your interest in the product!

Your body will develop a tolerance to ANY stimulant over time, but the degree of tolerance is truly individual. For instance, I have been taking Nitor for over 3 months and still am capped at 4 capsules per day. Initially, all I could handle was 2.

Nitor will not interfere with the addition of muscle, but it will increase your metabolism and make the addition of body fat more difficult while on a bulk. I can say this, I have NEVER been leaner and stronger than I am now and I have been using the product for the aforementioned 3 months +.

Nitor provides a steady stream of energy, and the strength of that stream is really dose dependent.

Chris

IZich
08-29-2007, 09:06 PM
My personal experience with Nitor (very powerful product, thanks ALN) is that it was too much for me. I'm 6'2", 220lbs and 6 pills a day was too much of a rush - my stomach would feel discomfort and I had mild dizziness. But to each his own, I am in no way saying it is a bad product; actually, it does exactly what it says it does - gives you an energetic kick in the rear!

Why would you take Nitor on a bulk, OP?

dontwakeme
08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
It's not so much the fat-burning aspect of Nitor that I am interested in. Rather, I just want a strong energy supplement that will enable me to focus on my school work and have a good work out. I goto college and I am in for an extremely difficult year this year, most days I have classes and labs for 6+ hours. 12+ hour Saturdays and Sundays in the library are not uncommon. I realize this is not the intended use, but I am willing to try it.

Coffee has always been there for me, but when I eat a lot (as I will be doing now) it has little to no effect on me. I need a stronger kick, something that will help me get my schoolwork done in a timely fashion and allow me ample gym time. I've heard awesome things about Nitor and I think it might just be the thing that I need given my circumstances.

chris mason
08-30-2007, 05:34 AM
It's not so much the fat-burning aspect of Nitor that I am interested in. Rather, I just want a strong energy supplement that will enable me to focus on my school work and have a good work out. I goto college and I am in for an extremely difficult year this year, most days I have classes and labs for 6+ hours. 12+ hour Saturdays and Sundays in the library are not uncommon. I realize this is not the intended use, but I am willing to try it.

Coffee has always been there for me, but when I eat a lot (as I will be doing now) it has little to no effect on me. I need a stronger kick, something that will help me get my schoolwork done in a timely fashion and allow me ample gym time. I've heard awesome things about Nitor and I think it might just be the thing that I need given my circumstances.

It should do the trick. That is the main reason I am using it. The fact I am leaner than ever is just a nice side effect as far as I am concerned. I literally work 14+ hours every day and need the extra energy.

dontwakeme
08-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Thanks.

I will be placing an order in the next few days definitely.