PDA

View Full Version : check out my diet!!

twizmode
09-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey thought I would post my diet and let you people rip me alive!! :ninja:

just trying to loose some weight I am at 215 5'11, I have my wedding coming up in about 3 months and want to lean out a bit.

m1: protein shake with cup of oats.

m2: half of turkey sandwich on wheat bread/nuts

m3: chicken breast/broccoli

m4: half of turkey sandwich

m5 hour before workout: whole grain pasta/fruit

m6 after workout: fruit and about a hour later chicken breast/veggie

I am also taking a multi vit! and combining some HIIT everyday and every other day doing some sort of strength training, curls, bench, etc.

Thanks!

cujo1
09-04-2007, 08:58 AM
dude it dont really work like that. You have to first track your maintainance cals and then decrease 10 - 20% of them to loose weight. And you should be following your macros these are 1lb of protein per lean body mass 0.5g of fat per lean body mass and the rest can come from carbs. This plus heavy lifting will help. Read the link in the member Builts signature and youll be fine.

growthrep
09-04-2007, 09:16 AM
dude it dont really work like that. You have to first track your maintainance cals and then decrease 10 - 20% of them to loose weight. And you should be following your macros these are 1lb of protein per lean body mass 0.5g of fat per lean body mass and the rest can come from carbs. This plus heavy lifting will help. Read the link in the member Builts signature and youll be fine.

What he said plus make sure you eat some protein asap post workout. Take advantage of that "anabolic window" so to speak.