PDA

View Full Version : Missed my Nitrean

WillKuenzel
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM
I generally don't write reviews. I'm bad at them and generally don't like them but...

The other day I had unforunately mis-timed my order and I ran out of Nitrean before my next batch arrived. I had a few other brands left over from just here and there. So I tossed a few together in my general cocktail of blended protein and calories. It was horrible. I was left with a gritty, paste-like taste in my mouth. Now, I had thought that over the years I had become accustomed to the horrible flavors that are protein powders, but I never realized how much better Nitrean was until I had to go back to the other stuff.

Thankfully, my Nitrean is here and I don't have to worry about it but I was concerned for a while. I guess I'm spoiled now. I pretty much have tossed out everything else and am very sure I won't mis-time my reorder next time.

cphafner
09-06-2007, 10:33 AM
I had the same thing happen about a month ago. I ran out of nitrean and had to use the leftover crap from Cosco that I had in the apartment. It was undrinkable compared to the Nitrean.

WillKuenzel
09-06-2007, 10:55 AM
In my on-going quest to get bigger, I even chunked in several servings of chocolate syrup and about a half a cup of peanut butter to mask the taste but still could only drink about half the shake before I poured it out.

chris mason
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks for your input guys!

Chris

Al3X
09-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Nitreanaholic you say? I revieved my first tub from ALN a few days ago. I love that it blends so well, and tastes so great. The only negative I have about the product is the price. But what can you do? ALN guys have to make a profit to stay on top along side the manufacturing price.

Some other products I've used, and will continue to do so...

Nitrean, ETS, Fishoil. I'll eventually purchase the multi-vitamin, and it'll be complete!

chris mason
09-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Nitreanaholic you say? I revieved my first tub from ALN a few days ago. I love that it blends so well, and tastes so great. The only negative I have about the product is the price. But what can you do? ALN guys have to make a profit to stay on top along side the manufacturing price.

Some other products I've used, and will continue to do so...

Nitrean, ETS, Fishoil. I'll eventually purchase the multi-vitamin, and it'll be complete!

Thank you!

TwiloMike
09-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Taking another opportunity to say "I lubs my Nitrean". Speaking of which, I have to order more soon. When's the next sale????

chris mason
09-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Taking another opportunity to say "I lubs my Nitrean". Speaking of which, I have to order more soon. When's the next sale????

The last sale was so incredible it probably won't be for a while. We were literally overrun with orders during the last sale.

TwiloMike
09-11-2007, 05:53 PM
The last sale was so incredible it probably won't be for a while. We were literally overrun with orders during the last sale.

:mad: I totally missed it. Sux! :cry: