PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in CHINA for 6months -1 year

tigo
09-09-2007, 07:19 AM
So, I'm stuck here (although I'm enjoying it) for the next semester and possibly until next summer after the Olympics.

My problem is that in China, the food labels for nutrition are badly labeled, all the traditional clean food here is pretty hard to find and prepare ( im in a dorm with no kitchens OR microwaves:(), the mail system is chaotic, so I can't order whey or anything like that.

MY QUESTION: what is the best way to lose BF here? or Maintain even, considering that there is no way to count calories. Is there a diet that is flexible enough that I can do it without counting calories (for the most part). I really can see myself getting huge (BF wise) here because of how cheap the food is.

I was looking around and was thinking about the IF diet, since it seems the most simple to keep track of, but its been awhile so i'm asking yall for consultation so that I come back from the motherland either the same BF, or lower.

thanks a bunch, kind folks

Leeman
09-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Even if its hard, find the traditional foods there. Even if the mail system is chaotic order Whey, Bcaa's, fish oil and all that stuff.

[personal opinion]
Its these little things that make the difference between good and great. You have 6 months there, I would say devote the time to bulking with all the different cheap chinese food.

When the 6 months are up go home and cut.:thumbup:

Warrior10
09-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Skip the noodles, the rice and the tasty pastries.

Fill up on szechuan beef, cantonese chicken, chinese broccoli and bok choy.