PDA

View Full Version : Is there any quick, easy, high calorie meals as convenient as shakes?

Blade55
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Homemade weightgainer shakes are awesome, but they do get a bit sickening about a while. As the topic asks, any quick meals that are high calorie, quick, and healthy as homemade shakes?

RhodeHouse
09-09-2007, 11:56 AM
You can make any meal high calorie. Here's a ruleof thumb from JM Blakely. Don't eat anything that you haven't added calories to

getfit
09-09-2007, 11:57 AM
nuts,pb,cheese.

RedSpikeyThing
09-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Made this (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=101857) a couple of days ago. It's very easy and very good. You boost the calories by making more of it or adding more tuna or olive oil.

VikingWarlord
09-09-2007, 04:01 PM
I make a ****load of food twice a week or so and wrap it all up for later. Prepare meals beforehand and they BECOME convenient. I'm about to go prepare 8lbs of chicken breast tenders.

ADT
09-09-2007, 04:21 PM
All good advice mentioned in the posts above. Listen to these vets Blade - they know what they are talking about.

I have also replied to the PM you sent concerning your liver health.

Best,
ADT

VikingWarlord
09-09-2007, 04:43 PM
You can make any meal high calorie. Here's a ruleof thumb from JM Blakely. Don't eat anything that you haven't added calories to

"If you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain." --Dr. Nick Riviera

;)

OcSurfDude
09-14-2007, 05:46 PM
something with deli meats that have low sodium

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-14-2007, 07:35 PM
"If you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain." --Dr. Nick Riviera

;)They did that on The Simpsons. :p Only...Homer rubbed some fatty burger on the wall and the wall turned clear to reveal the airport outside or something.

HahnB
09-14-2007, 08:30 PM
They did that on The Simpsons. :p Only...Homer rubbed some fatty burger on the wall and the wall turned clear to reveal the airport outside or something.

Fish Sandwhich! I'm a huge Simpsons geek. That episode is freakin awesome. Gaining 69lbs to get on disability.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Fish Sandwhich! I'm a huge Simpsons geek. That episode is freakin awesome. Gaining 69lbs to get on disability.ROFL...yeah. And then he tried dialing out and the message on the phone was like "I'm sorry, your fingers are too fat..."

:clap: