PDA

View Full Version : I got a job!

kingpin
03-07-2002, 08:50 AM
How this relates to my question is that I work form 5 pm to 10:30 each night with a half hour break from 7:30 to 8, It's downtown so there aren't many healthy restaurants around (atleast that I've found yet). There is a subway where I ate yesterday, foot long subway club on multigrain wheat, Then I make it home for 11:15 have a shake and got to sleep. Any comments or suggestion? What do you guys like at subway?

syntekz
03-07-2002, 08:55 AM
I'm sure they have a refridgerator at your work. Don't they?

I cook chicken and leave it in the fridge until I'm ready to eat it here at work. I also use a shaker for my protein (mixed w/ water). And they also have a microwave. Can basically eat anything here...

ElPietro
03-07-2002, 08:57 AM
yeah or buy a cheap cooler and bring your food in like that...you save money and your sodium levels from going through the roof.

Budiak
03-07-2002, 11:23 AM
Yeah, eat your tuna every 3 hours like you always do, and if someone tries to stop you just throw them through the opposing wall.

I used to eat tuna sammiches (sometimes 3 a day) while printing photos back at the camera store. They all knew not to bother me. Besides, I think they have bigger things to worry about than my tuna, things like the flesh eating undead. See? Tuna aint so bad.

Manipul8r
03-07-2002, 11:27 AM
Make food, bring it and eat that shiat there, thats what I do, works great.. Although yuo do get funny looks when you open up a can of tuna and eat it out of the can, or when yuo eat cottage cheese, or pop 12 flax oil pills.. Its quite funny.. :)