PDA

View Full Version : Advice please!

william
09-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Hi friends,
I have been lifting weights for about two years steadily and I think I am now ready for taking food supplements .I eat four times daily and have seen my friends taking food supplements but I do not want to go for the local products. The food supplement should be clinically tested, standardized product with good quality ingredients. Iíve been reading a lot about Dietary supplements and wonder from where I could get the best one for myself. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to look for standardized food supplements. Thanks!

drive
09-10-2007, 06:37 AM
what exactly do you mean? Vite B is a food sup.

Trevor M.
09-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Exact same post as one made over at another forum I visit...

growthrep
09-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi friends,
I have been lifting weights for about two years steadily and I think I am now ready for taking food supplements .I eat four times daily and have seen my friends taking food supplements but I do not want to go for the local products. The food supplement should be clinically tested, standardized product with good quality ingredients. Iíve been reading a lot about Dietary supplements and wonder from where I could get the best one for myself. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to look for standardized food supplements. Thanks!

You don't need supplements if you eat a balanced diet. I do buy protein powder though purely out of convenience. I have a whey proetin shake first thing each morning and post workout.

1ManRiot
09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Stats? Goals? Current diet?

You talk about supps like they are a drug. It is still food, just extracted from the form it was intended to provide convenience and, dare I say it, marketability.

Plenty of good supp sites out there, but I'm from the UK so its no good me recommending mine!

My mum eats for meals a day and shes 5 foot 3 and 100 and odd pounds.