PDA

View Full Version : New Diet Time

tikkirulz
03-07-2002, 09:37 AM
After 6 weeks of bulking up and eating the same thing every single day, I am not only bored of the food, but I am ready to start cutting some body fat so I don't look un-cut this summer :)

My bulkup phase:
Calories = 2500
Fat = 50-60
Protein = 200+
Carb = 200-250

I have never done a cutting phase, but through reading some past posts, I figure you gotta cut a bunch of carbs.

I weigh 165 right now. Anyone give me some help in getting some numbers for fat,cal,prot, and carb?

Thanks.

millertime
03-07-2002, 10:37 AM
How much wieght do you want to lose a week, becuase that may be too much carbs.
I would drop it to below 200gs, and up the fat a little to like 80-100gs.
Your protein should be 165g, you want to get 1g of protein for each pound of body weight.

tikkirulz
03-07-2002, 10:51 AM
How much wieght do you want to lose a week, becuase that may be too much carbs.

I am thirteen percent body fat right now. I'd like to lower that to around ten (short term goal). It sucks having a nice body, but having it underneath layers of fat. The body fat is real inconsistent too. Its real light on my chest and arms, real bad on my midsection, and real light on my legs.

Guess I just gotta wait for my body to get around to burning the ab fat.

tikkirulz
03-09-2002, 11:58 PM
OK. I have been trying to work on some foods I can incorporate into my daily eating. Can someone please give me a yay or nay on the food. I don't wanna muck this up by eating something that is gonna hinder my ability to burn fat.

cottage cheese
grilled chicken
chicken in a can
egg beaters
veggies (green beans, carrots, corn, peas)
peanut butter
cashews (lightly salted Planters)
oatmeal
protein powder
fruit (banannas, blueberrys, strawberrys)
yogurt (light or fruit in the bottom Dannon)
lots and lots of water.
protein bars (protein revolution & pure protein)
pure protein powder
milk
wheat bagels

Any other nice food ideas? Trying to get a nice list of food that I can eat, so I don't get burnt out on it.

I have also contemplated taking Xenadrene for 6 weeks as well. Anyone against this idea?

Thanks for all the help! It is appreciated!