PDA

View Full Version : Recent Vids & Pics

emjlr3
09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Some recent vids and pics from my last two lifts, a quad dominant/bicep day and a vertical back/shoulder day

6'3/4" 190lbs @ ~11%

Roughly 2 or so months out of my cut

Front Relaxed:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/emjlr3/FrontRelaxed.jpg

Front Flexed:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/emjlr3/FrontFlexed.jpg

Most Muscular:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/emjlr3/MostMuscular.jpg

My traps are still tiny, my abs are still ugly, and my chest still has no development, but I continue to work hard :)

Barbell Curls - 115x5 - Fifth set of 5x5's
poTZfDR5Uoo

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 90x5 - Fifth set of 5x5's
G02n6YYVe9E

Barbell Squat - 315x1 - After a few warm up and working sets
Zqi3c8SPBgI

samj
09-10-2007, 03:15 PM
looking good fella strong for your weight too how old are you?

Tofer
09-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Nice work, man.

Was that your girlfriend in the last video? Looked pretty cute. Have you grown a few inches since you last updated your sig?

Herandi
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
you're looking much bigger than 190 at your height, nice work. How are the legs??

chris mason
09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Nice abs!

Good strength!

Chris Rodgers
09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I guess it's nice to have a cute girl lift with you at the gym, but do both yourselves a favor and have her stand off to the side when you squat. You probably both would have got more hurt with her standing there. I know sometimes you think it's safer, but she was in no position to spot properly.

Keep up the good work though.

Detard
09-11-2007, 06:30 PM
I guess it's nice to have a cute girl lift with you at the gym, but do both yourselves a favor and have her stand off to the side when you squat. You probably both would have got more hurt with her standing there. I know sometimes you think it's safer, but she was in no position to spot properly.

+1. She would have flipped your elbows up making you dump the weight over your head from spotting like that.

Good work though. Strong curls:lurk: .

KingWilder
09-11-2007, 07:45 PM
hook me up with that girl

haha, nice progress and lifts

also just curious, it didn't look like you were using a full ROM on those DB Presses...any particular reason for that?

emjlr3
09-13-2007, 02:20 PM
looking good fella strong for your weight too how old are you?

just turned 21 not too long ago

Nice work, man.

Was that your girlfriend in the last video? Looked pretty cute. Have you grown a few inches since you last updated your sig?

fiance in the video, still the same height, just under 6'1", have not changed since i was about 15 or so

you're looking much bigger than 190 at your height, nice work. How are the legs??

legs, where...not terribly strong...are not terribly good either, though I work them just as hard as everything else (though the consistency has not been there over time)

Nice abs!

Good strength!

ty big man, coming form someone as strong as you, that means a lot

we lift together so that I can keep her in the gym and in shape, plus it is someone to talk to while I am there

I knew that I was going to just about get it, and if not would only need just a tad bit of help, which is why she was there, I hear what you are saying though

+1. She would have flipped your elbows up making you dump the weight over your head from spotting like that.

Good work though. Strong curls:lurk: .

that is not how I taught her to spot, gonna have to work on that :)

hook me up with that girl

haha, nice progress and lifts

also just curious, it didn't look like you were using a full ROM on those DB Presses...any particular reason for that?

ever since I saw the ronnie videos, I loved stopping just short of full extension on lifts and instantly starting back on the negative, so it is something I have incorporated into many of my lifts

for me it is just personal preference really, all I got out of going all the way to the top is an inch more of a rep, and usually a pause, which is not what one wants

and that girl is my fiancee, hoss :)

Tofer
09-13-2007, 06:35 PM
fiance in the video, still the same height, just under 6'1", have not changed since i was about 15 or so
Oh, I guess I just misread the beginning of your post. I thought you meant between 6'3" and 6'4".

And damn dude, she's good looking and all, but engaged at 21? You're crazy.