PDA

View Full Version : I take back everything I said about Nitor

dontwakeme
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
As some of you may know, my first experiences with Nitor were less then perfect; I felt sluggish, out of it, and just plain unmotivated. But this all changed on my third day on Nitor (today).

I took 2 capsules around noon. The first couple hours or so I felt little effect, and was seriously ready to throw my bottle of Nitor in the trash can. But, after about 3 hours, I started feeling tingly and excited, much like the effect coffee has on me. I was extremely motivated and driven and I coasted through 2 hours worth of lectures, followed by a 3 hour OChem lab. Throughout my classes, I was focused and passionate about learning; I didn't miss a single detail. To say the least, I was beginning to like Nitor. A lot.

But my high didn't end there. I was feeling so ambitious and motivated I went to the library around 4 and destroyed 2 chapters worth of my OChem textbook. And, I wasn't simply reading the material, I was genuinely understanding it. It's almost 11 pm right now and I'm still so fully awake, that I might just run through another chapter to get ahead.

I don't know why my first couple days with Nitor were so sucky, perhaps my body just needed to get used to it. Either way, I can really see Nitor becoming a staple in my life (which may or may not be a bad thing).

HahnB
09-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm confused as to what exactly is in nitor, or any other fat burner, that will make you motivated and better able to concentrate. I believe that if this were true, everyone in the world would be taking them on a daily basis.

Talking_God
09-11-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm confused as to what exactly is in nitor, or any other fat burner, that will make you motivated and better able to concentrate. I believe that if this were true, everyone in the world would be taking them on a daily basis.

Speed?:drooling:

Built
09-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Ephedrine works like a hot damn for studying. So does caffeine.

Talking_God
09-11-2007, 11:34 AM
I better take some of that left over Nitor before my French class then. I'm SO ****ed in there.

sharkall2003
09-11-2007, 12:04 PM

Caffeine really increases my drive and focus for everything I do. I've never taken ephedrine, but I'm sure it would do the same.

Built
09-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Three caps of Nitor have 150mg caffeine from guarana, 100mg caffeine from kola nut, and 50mg from gree tea - works out to 100mg caffeine per capsule.

Caffeine's wonderful for so many things. Cheap too. I buy 100 tablets (200 mg each) for what, 8 bucks at superstore?

Twan
09-11-2007, 02:38 PM
One thing I noticed is that Nitor does take about 3 hours to kick in. I would assume this is because it takes awhile to do break down the capsule. If the capsule was opened, and the molecules inside were mixed with grape juice, I would assume it would work quicker.

dontwakeme
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Three caps of Nitor have 150mg caffeine from guarana, 100mg caffeine from kola nut, and 50mg from gree tea - works out to 100mg caffeine per capsule.

Caffeine's wonderful for so many things. Cheap too. I buy 100 tablets (200 mg each) for what, 8 bucks at superstore?

Caffeine (which I get mostly from coffee) is, indeed, great for studying, but I have noticed one significant difference between plain ole caffeine and Nitor: little to no crash. 2-3 hours after my first cup of coffee, I need a nap (or another coffee). Nitor lasts literally 14 hours for me, so even when I do crash (which is pretty minimal), it's well past time to be in bed.

In my opinion, Nitor is superior in every way to caffeine by itself. I usually need 3 cups of coffee day, which, where I live, costs me in excess of 7 dollars. (7$/day)(7 days) = almost 50 bucks. I can buy a bottle of 180 capsules for the same price which could last me for 2 months (depending on my dosage and tolerance). Not only is Nitor superior in providing focus and energy, but it is, without a doubt, much more cost-effective.

HahnB
09-11-2007, 03:44 PM

I can take a 200mg caffeine pill no problem, but 3 nitor and I would be freaking out-literally. It must have been something else in it that gave me that feeling.

I usually need 3 cups of coffee day, which, where I live, costs me in excess of 7 dollars. (7$/day)(7 days) = almost 50 bucks.

Brew your coffee in the morning and take it with you, problem solved. Buying 3 cups of coffee at a coffee shop is the biggest waste of money ever.

Built
09-11-2007, 05:06 PM
"In my opinion, Nitor is superior in every way to caffeine by itself. I usually need 3 cups of coffee day, which, where I live, costs me in excess of 7 dollars. (7$/day)(7 days) = almost 50 bucks. "

That's why I take pills. 1000mg caffeine (more than your 3 cups of coffee a day, more like FIVE) costs me about 40 cents a day.

TwiloMike
09-11-2007, 05:25 PM
"In my opinion, Nitor is superior in every way to caffeine by itself. I usually need 3 cups of coffee day, which, where I live, costs me in excess of 7 dollars. (7$/day)(7 days) = almost 50 bucks. "

That's why I take pills. 1000mg caffeine (more than your 3 cups of coffee a day, more like FIVE) costs me about 40 cents a day.

And that's 40 cents CANADIAN. ;)

I like caffeine from ProLab. Cheap and stuff.

chris mason
09-11-2007, 05:38 PM

They're called stimulants and people do take them every day (coffee?).

chris mason
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
One thing I noticed is that Nitor does take about 3 hours to kick in. I would assume this is because it takes awhile to do break down the capsule. If the capsule was opened, and the molecules inside were mixed with grape juice, I would assume it would work quicker.

It is also the other ingredients in Nitor which mitigate the delivery of the stimulants. The specific formula is the reason Nitor provides 12+ hours of stimulation.

chris mason
09-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Caffeine (which I get mostly from coffee) is, indeed, great for studying, but I have noticed one significant difference between plain ole caffeine and Nitor: little to no crash. 2-3 hours after my first cup of coffee, I need a nap (or another coffee). Nitor lasts literally 14 hours for me, so even when I do crash (which is pretty minimal), it's well past time to be in bed.

In my opinion, Nitor is superior in every way to caffeine by itself. I usually need 3 cups of coffee day, which, where I live, costs me in excess of 7 dollars. (7$/day)(7 days) = almost 50 bucks. I can buy a bottle of 180 capsules for the same price which could last me for 2 months (depending on my dosage and tolerance). Not only is Nitor superior in providing focus and energy, but it is, without a doubt, much more cost-effective.

Your opinion is correct. It isn't just caffeine, it is the form of caffeine combined with the other ingredients that provides for a level, prolonged delivery of stimulation.

Did I mention that at 1/2 to full dose it works very nicely at losing body fat as well? This is especially true over time.

dontwakeme
09-11-2007, 05:52 PM
I can take a 200mg caffeine pill no problem, but 3 nitor and I would be freaking out-literally. It must have been something else in it that gave me that feeling.

Brew your coffee in the morning and take it with you, problem solved. Buying 3 cups of coffee at a coffee shop is the biggest waste of money ever.

That would make more sense, but I'm lazy. The coffee shop is on the way to my first class everyday.

Nitor is just easier, not to mention more effective (for me, anyways).

RedSpikeyThing
09-12-2007, 10:23 AM
That would make more sense, but I'm lazy. The coffee shop is on the way to my first class everyday.

Worst excuse ever. The $50 you spend in one week could pay for your coffee, including coffee maker, for a semester.

Con
09-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I did read anything, but caffeine caught my attention. Although I dont take the pills, where I work I get basically unlimited coffee, and it seems to have zero effect on me.

Would the source be the problem or just individual variance?

Adam
09-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Are you drinking de-caf?

chris mason
09-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I did read anything, but caffeine caught my attention. Although I dont take the pills, where I work I get basically unlimited coffee, and it seems to have zero effect on me.

Would the source be the problem or just individual variance?

I think you just have a high tolerance to the form of caffeine found in coffee. Have you tried Nitor?

Levantar
09-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I bought my caffeine pills from AllStarHealth.com. They cost me $5 for a bottle of 100 pills at 200mg for each pill. $5.95 flat rate shipping.

KingWilder
09-13-2007, 07:32 PM
caffeine pills did nothing for me

Nitor...talk about energy

RBB
09-13-2007, 09:10 PM
nitor is very potent stuff. i finished off a bottle and i never could work up to the full dose.

pbal17
09-13-2007, 11:46 PM
im going to order a bottle of nitor right now, this stuff sounds great and ive taken you guys' (everyone aforementioned, RBB...Chris) advice before and it has been dead on. im excited for this stuff

jAy_Dub
09-14-2007, 12:42 AM
Work slowly up to the full dose pbal. I've never experienced a panic attack until I took the full dose of Nitor for the first time.

chris mason
09-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Yep, follow the instructions we include with the bottle. Start slowly with 1-2 capsules per day and work your way up in the dose as you are comfortable doing so. I have been using it for 4 months straight (or so) now and still can only use a max of 4 capsules per day.

Chris

RBB
09-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Yep, follow the instructions we include with the bottle. Start slowly with 1-2 capsules per day and work your way up in the dose as you are comfortable doing so. I have been using it for 4 months straight (or so) now and still can only use a max of 4 capsules per day.

Chris

that's all i could manage to take as well. i tried the full dose one day and felt like i was going to have a heart attack. took 3 in the morning and i was ok, took the other three after lunch and i was freaking out within the hour. definitely a bad idea for me.

be sure to start low and work your way up.

dontwakeme
09-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Besides increased focus and energy, I would say the best part about Nitor is that you have absolutely no desire to nap during the day. I am (or I used to be) a big fan of twice daily naps. I would usually have to go back to my off campus apartment and nap for 1-2 hours, and then when I woke up, I would feel groggy and out of it for atleast the following hour. Since starting Nitor, I haven't taken a single nap during the day time. It really is an awesome feeling to be awake and productive all day with no problem.

The other thing I've noticed is that, as Chris has mentioned numerous times, Nitor definitely has a very, very prolonged release. I usually hit my peak of productivity and energy nearly 5 hours after the initial dose and this peak usually lasts for atleast 5 hours, all of this on only 2 capsules in the morning around 9 AM.

chris mason
09-14-2007, 11:59 AM
One more thing, for me, the best results from Nitor when taken over time is the fact that I lost about 5-7 lbs of body fat while adding a few pounds of muscle without really changing anything in my routine or diet.

Chris

shansen008
09-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Ok, im sold.....will be ordering soon.

11bangbang
09-25-2007, 01:27 PM
just got my shipment of nitor and opticen today. i will inform of the affects in a couple of weeks.

sharkall2003
09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
One more thing, for me, the best results from Nitor when taken over time is the fact that I lost about 5-7 lbs of body fat while adding a few pounds of muscle without really changing anything in my routine or diet.

Chris

Is that from having more energy and being able to lift more weight?

chris mason
09-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Is that from having more energy and being able to lift more weight?

No, energy is never really a problem for me with respect to training. I have never needed stimulants to get me up for training. I primarily attribute it to the fat burning effects of the product and then the benefits of our other products like ETS helping me to add a few pounds of muscle. I would not go so far as to say the product (Nitor) somehow made me lose body fat and add muscle (i.e. it having some sort of anabolic effect) although I do honestly have that sense. I know how that sounds, so take it for what it is, just a feeling on my part.

Chris

dontwakeme
09-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, the verdict is in: I am officially addicted to this stuff! I honestly cannot imagine getting through my day without Nitor.

In response to Sharkall: I have definitely lost some weight while on Nitor. I am NEVER hungry, except into the wee hours of the morning when it starts to wear off. My health has probably suffered as a result of being on Nitor (it's just too good to be true) but, in my opinion, the benefits outweigh the risks.

Detard
09-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, the verdict is in: I am officially addicted to this stuff! I honestly cannot imagine getting through my day without Nitor.

In response to Sharkall: I have definitely lost some weight while on Nitor. I am NEVER hungry, except into the wee hours of the morning when it starts to wear off. My health has probably suffered as a result of being on Nitor (it's just too good to be true) but, in my opinion, the benefits outweigh the risks.

So you guys are saying not to take this stuff if your bulking?

dontwakeme
09-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Nitor is an appetite-suppressant. Sure, it's possible to bulk on Nitor, it'll just be damn hard.

In short, I wouldn't recommend Nitor on a bulk. I've lost about 8 lbs since I started Nitor, but I must admit I look pretty damn lean.

The only way you can figure out if you'll be able to bulk on Nitor is if you try it for yourself. So, order a bottle of Nitor. Worst case you lose 50 bucks.

SW
09-30-2007, 06:34 PM
For me, that sounds like a hard one to swallow. 50 extra bucks isn't easy to come by for a lot of us for a supplement. I'm trying to get up the gall to spend it, b/c this sounds so good, but man, I'm just trying to talk myself into it. I want to go on a good cut. Badly.

chris mason
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Nick, it is a solid product and so potent that 1 bottle will last most people 2 months. In other words, most people cannot take the max dose right from the beginning and some never can. I have worked up to 3-4 capsules per day over a 2-3 month period. So, that $50 really get stretched.

Chris

dontwakeme
10-01-2007, 03:08 PM
That's for sure. I've been on Nitor for almost a month and I can still only take 2 capsules a day. Even that dosage keeps me up till 3:30 AM.

Nick, if you are on a cut, Nitor is a godsend. Amazing energy and focus, little to no appetite, what more could you possibly ask for? Do yourself a favor and order a bottle.

SW
10-01-2007, 06:29 PM
It does sound almost too good to be true. I will order a bottle and post all thoughts/events in my journal. If this works like Chris says it does, I may have found my new best supplement!

SW
10-01-2007, 06:32 PM
That's for sure. I've been on Nitor for almost a month and I can still only take 2 capsules a day. Even that dosage keeps me up till 3:30 AM.

Nick, if you are on a cut, Nitor is a godsend. Amazing energy and focus, little to no appetite, what more could you possibly ask for? Do yourself a favor and order a bottle.

hey you should start a journal here on WBB and start posting your routine/height/weight/age/goals too!
Then there'd be 2 of us taking Nitor and we'd see if we had almost the same results or not, something to compare to another person. Personally, I'd like that.
Starting a journal here on WBB is the best way to go for advice and such!

dontwakeme
10-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm currently on hiatus from working out/eating well. I know I'll be chastised for saying this, but I really have no time. This year is probably the most crucial year for me in terms of school. Literally from the time I wake up at 9 AM till 4 AM, I'm either in class, the lab, or the library. I'm always on the lookout for new energy supplements that will enable me to sustain my lifestyle, and so far, only Nitor has been able to do that.

Ok, I'm done praising Nitor.

SW
10-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh, ok. A good thought though.

JWick
04-22-2008, 07:20 PM
as far as getting psyched up and focused any of you guys experience lifting on adderall? the pharmaceutical, now theres focus and determination for ya

dxiw
04-22-2008, 10:16 PM

But, the best of all: dextroamphetamine

Lones Green
04-23-2008, 11:33 AM
No, energy is never really a problem for me with respect to training. I have never needed stimulants to get me up for training. I primarily attribute it to the fat burning effects of the product and then the benefits of our other products like ETS helping me to add a few pounds of muscle. I would not go so far as to say the product (Nitor) somehow made me lose body fat and add muscle (i.e. it having some sort of anabolic effect) although I do honestly have that sense. I know how that sounds, so take it for what it is, just a feeling on my part.

Chris

i get the exact same feeling about Nitor.

ThomasG
04-23-2008, 09:04 PM

Wow, I buy 90 tablets(200mg) for $2.97.

Slim Schaedle
04-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Wow, I buy 90 tablets(200mg) for $2.97.

Enteric coated tablets will be more costly.

ArmandSV
04-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Nitor has not had any effect on me yet,
I took one pill when I got up, still yawning
2 pills at the gym yanwing

i even took a extra one before class and fell asleep

what gives?

chris mason
04-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Nitor has not had any effect on me yet,
I took one pill when I got up, still yawning
2 pills at the gym yanwing

i even took a extra one before class and fell asleep

what gives?

You have a high tolerance for stimulants. The full dose is 6 capsules in a 24 hour period. I suggest you try 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 prior to 1 P.M. and see how that makes you feel. If you still don't feel much then go with 3 and 3 for a total of 6 capsules. Do not exceed 6 capsules in one day!

Travis Bell
04-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Enteric coated tablets will be more costly.

what are enteric coated tablets?

Ben Moore
04-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Enteric is typically easier on the stomach

Enteric-coated: Coated with a material that permits transit through the stomach to the small intestine before the medication is released.

Ben Moore
04-24-2008, 04:08 PM
It works really well with fish oils so you don't feel like you're burping up tuna all day.

Slim Schaedle
04-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Enteric coating bypasses the stomach and is broken down in the small intestine.

Ben Moore
04-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Enteric coating bypasses the stomach and is broken down in the small intestine.

Is there an echo in here???:hide:

Slim Schaedle
04-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Is there an echo in here???:hide:

Quite possibly.

There's also someone who knew the answer and didn't have to look it up and quote it :hello:

Ben Moore
04-24-2008, 04:59 PM
I make no claims to have known it - I knew the basic concept but not how to conceptualize it in writing.

ArmandSV
04-26-2008, 01:24 PM
You have a high tolerance for stimulants. The full dose is 6 capsules in a 24 hour period. I suggest you try 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 prior to 1 P.M. and see how that makes you feel. If you still don't feel much then go with 3 and 3 for a total of 6 capsules. Do not exceed 6 capsules in one day!

ok cool, I will give that a try. When I had 1 or 2 in the morning and a cup of coffee I felt a pretty good rush.

I bought Nitor as a replacement for No-xplode thinking it would give me a better rush, but haven't felt it yet.

I love ALN products and recommend them often to my friends. I look forward to Opticen shakes. But if no-xplode has creatine and gives me a good pump,
how does it compare to results and nitor combination that I'm using as a replacement for daily no-xplode doses?

I think Nitor and Results would be a better combination, but I would like to know precisely why - considering because they are more expensive then no-xplode.

Travis Bell
04-26-2008, 01:53 PM
no xplode won't help you build muscle like RESULTS will. You're paying for the pump, thats it

Nitor is just a much better stimulant. Try the suggestion that Chris said and then come back, I'm sure you'll be pumped

bigbadwolfe
04-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Nitor is a great product that is very stimulating to the average person. MY wife would only be able to handle about 2 a day at max.

I myslef have a very very high tolerance to caffiene and to ge anything out of any caffiene based products I will usually double what it says. So for me the Nitor worked great but I took large amounts of it. But as said before that is becasue of my high caffeine tolerance.

Chris would call me an Animal when I told him how many I took to stimulate me :)

Nitor is good stuff and will work for most people!!!

Lones Green
04-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Nitor is a great product that is very stimulating to the average person. MY wife would only be able to handle about 2 a day at max.

I myslef have a very very high tolerance to caffiene and to ge anything out of any caffiene based products I will usually double what it says. So for me the Nitor worked great but I took large amounts of it. But as said before that is becasue of my high caffeine tolerance.

Chris would call me an Animal when I told him how many I took to stimulate me :)

Nitor is good stuff and will work for most people!!!

Mike, i saw in another thread awhile back you saying you like Thermocin better. do you mind explaining why? i'm just curious, i'm trying it right now.

LynxFaceKilla
04-29-2008, 06:25 AM
So...Nitor combined with Results with help me get strong *and* lean?

(I'm placing my order today and want to get a combination of things that will work well together)

chris mason
04-29-2008, 10:03 PM
So...Nitor combined with Results with help me get strong *and* lean?

(I'm placing my order today and want to get a combination of things that will work well together)

YES!