PDA

View Full Version : I made a calorie counting/macronutrient counting spreadsheet -check it out

brihead301
09-11-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm new around here, so I figured I'd share something I made with ya'll. It's my calorie and macronutrient counting spreadsheet.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwcrd8

It's really easy to use

1.) Copy the food from the list at the top. Copy columns A thru G (food name, calories, fat, carbs, and protien)

2.) Paste the food down in the bottom under whatever meal you ate it in.

3.) Right next to where you pasted the food, enter the number of servings you had.

4.) If you need to add more foods to the master list at the top, just simply insert a row and enter the food name, calories, fat, carbs, and protien.

5.) The program figures the rest out for you.

Enjoy.

Cirino83
09-11-2007, 08:49 AM
you have to sign up to view it?

brihead301
09-11-2007, 08:51 AM
No, just go to the bottom of the page where it says "download link", and click on it.

brihead301
09-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Damn, no one liked my work. Oh well, I like it.

mikey4402
09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
not bad. i like how it has it seperated into each meal and it shows the fat carbs and protien for each

I think it would work better if the food macros were on a differnt sheet.
I dont get the workout day no workout day sheets though

brihead301
09-12-2007, 09:45 AM
not bad. i like how it has it seperated into each meal and it shows the fat carbs and protien for each

I think it would work better if the food macros were on a differnt sheet.
I dont get the workout day no workout day sheets though

Oops, sorry about that. I only use the first page. I should have deleted the next couple pages. I was just trying to plan out meals for a whole week, but that kind of came to a halt. I just plan my meals using the first page in the morning, then I eat! I thought it was a cool little program. I always used fitday.com before, and I thought that wasn't that good honestly.