PDA

View Full Version : So I have finally made a final decision.....

AiCPearlJamWeen
09-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Right now I am too evolved and more interested in losing weight. Every two days I have lost 1 lb so I guess I'm doing good with my diet and routine.

KingWilder
09-13-2007, 08:38 PM
your body fluctuates in weight daily because of water.

If you want to monitor your weight, weigh yourself once a week on the same day, first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom every week or every other week.

AiCPearlJamWeen
09-13-2007, 09:22 PM
What if I do it at night? I use a doctors electronic big scale in the weight room because I go to college and don't have a scale in the bathroom.

This will explain why I go up a pound and few ounces sometimes. I am down to 254 now though and 3 days ago I was 256.5 and I've noticed my man boobs dropping a bit and my stomach going away a bit. My legs are pretty muscular and skinny for a big guy (I use to be a twig until I hit 12) so I guess my body is spotting my upper body more.

theravingphycho
09-15-2007, 04:46 AM
weigh yourself once a week

Take pictures once a month

Take measurements once a month as well

Use the mirror every day

Maximum fat loss should be no mroe than 2lbs a week, anything mre than this is more than likely to be muscle, water and glycogen

The scales are not your friend, scale weight means jack.

Go to the bathroom, hey presto you lost a pound! Its part of the puzzle but not the whole puzzle