PDA

View Full Version : Just Starting, NO Idea about Supps and Diets.

Achpoques
09-14-2007, 08:19 AM
So i am just starting doing weights and such to gain weight and build muscles. I'm currently 17, 6' 1", 129lbs and wanna get bigger.

Can only max bench at 85 but wanna get past 135 by xmas.

I eat a lot of chocolate and snacks....I know, BAD. I wanna start eating right to get bigger but don't have a clue where to start. I can't decide whether I should get GNC Whey Protein or GNC Weight Gainer 2200(which also provides protein). Which should I choose and what should I start eating to get maximum results?

Thanks ahead of time!

Outshine
09-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Read the stickies. Then search the forum and read until your eyes hurt.

Then, at that point, feel free to post questions.

saia127
09-14-2007, 11:54 PM
eat, lift, eat, sleep repeat.

As long as your eating more calories then you expend in a day you will gain weight. Assuming that your working out those gains in weights will most likely result in muscle growth.

As for what to eat Click here (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565).

Also, make sure that your getting enough rest and not working out to much.

Good luck!!

brownbear
09-15-2007, 08:25 PM
You don't need to concentrate on the latest and greatest supplements at this point. Concentrate on meeting your caloric needs through good whole foods.

Your whey protein and weight gainer are foods in powder form and are a good way to get more calories. I know liquids don't fill me up for long.