PDA

View Full Version : need workout routine for beginner

greg45
09-17-2007, 08:43 AM
hey can anyone help me with some work routines for beginners,books,websites etc.whats some good proteins?been taking bsn& muscletech but starting to get pricy.thanks for any advice.:strong:

tomv
09-17-2007, 02:37 PM
You're going to want to head firstly to the Bodybuilding & Weightlifting forum and read the stickies there.

Also make sure that you know what your goals are, how many days a week you can dedicate to training and the best protein around is Nitrean supplied by AtLarge Nutrition.

greg45
09-18-2007, 07:31 AM
You're going to want to head firstly to the Bodybuilding & Weightlifting forum and read the stickies there.

Also make sure that you know what your goals are, how many days a week you can dedicate to training and the best protein around is Nitrean supplied by AtLarge Nutrition.

pleased to meet you tomy,hows nitrean taste?:hello:

Biohazard101
09-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Websites? This one, t-nation is also a good website I check out from time to time, use the search up on top for what you want to know. I would convert from Muscletech over to Whey if I was you plus you can save more money, good luck!

greg45
09-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Websites? This one, t-nation is also a good website I check out from time to time, use the search up on top for what you want to know. I would convert from Muscletech over to Whey if I was you plus you can save more money, good luck!

pleased to meet you biohazard,your wright this is a good site.i'll checkout t-nation also.thanks.