PDA

View Full Version : lots of protein, healthy food....

colfman20
09-20-2007, 08:36 PM
right now im trying to cut .... i used to powerlift till i was bout 18 then i got outa it n just partied alot.....now im fat ... still strong but i would like to get into bodybuilding once i see some good results...i have some before pics im gonna post next week....right now ive been dieting kind of for about 2 weeks and just started lifting again ive noticed my strength go up alot im almost as strong as i once was yet i have a long way to go....my diet isnt all that strict but i eat nothin like i used to... i dont eat near as much and lots of proteins and not alot of carbs... all the food i buy is healthy too ... i norm eat about 2 bonless chicken breasts aday a couple cans of tuna some rice and lowfat milk and water...eggs occasionaly but no real routine or certain number of meals a day just shoving the protein in and def not eatin as much as i used to... some days i barely eat much at all ...

im currently doint the WBB2 routine and cardio after i lift for 10 to 12 min and on the off days ill run for about 25-30 min ... do i need to be on a more strict diet as in how many times a day i eat and calorie counting or am i alright as long as my portions are huge and im eating high protein healthy foods?

BFGUITAR
09-20-2007, 10:21 PM
I say continue to powerlift just change your diet.

Lift like a powerlifter and eat like a bodybuilder.

colfman20
09-20-2007, 11:06 PM
so you think that it would just be easier to bulk back up and get strong again and eat good in the process....is there any good supplements i can take to jump start me?

The Bran Man
09-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Dianabol :ninja: Right in Arse, I'll even do it for ya:indian: :evillaugh:

theravingphycho
09-21-2007, 12:13 AM
2 weeks isnt a long enough period of time to know whether something is working or not

Give it another two weeks. Take measurements and take photos once a month. Strength loss isnt necessary on a cut. What is your current diet and training regime like?

colfman20
09-21-2007, 01:03 AM
WBB2 routine and cardio on the off days the cardio on the off days consists of HIIT training for about 30 minutes and the days i lift i norm do the same for about 12 min .... my diet is pretty much just chicken tuna grain rice milk and water...eggs at times and pork on the foreman .... but i really dont count calories or eat any certain number of times a day some days i barely eat much at all....i know i dont drink enough water.... but i train real hard ....

theravingphycho
09-21-2007, 06:34 AM
great you train hard, but diet will make or break your goals sorry to say

Write down what you eat, if y orue not losing weight then drop down the portion sizes, have lots of fibrous veg and make sure you eat frequently

Unreal
09-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Dianabol :ninja: Right in Arse, I'll even do it for ya:indian: :evillaugh:

Uhhh, isn't Dbol an oral steroid. I don't see how shoving a pill up your bum would be that good.