PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean Suggestion

Cirino83
09-21-2007, 07:18 AM
If you guys over at ALN are looking for a good marketing strategy, I would suggest that 1 in every 50 or 100 tubs or Nitrean (or whatever you think appropriate) could have a coupon with a bonus code or something that would be a 'ticket' for a free tub. More incentive for people to buy it. Pretty sure no other companies offer that. Just a thought I came up with while searching for my scoop this morning in the middle of the protein. :D

chris mason
09-21-2007, 09:31 AM
If you guys over at ALN are looking for a good marketing strategy, I would suggest that 1 in every 50 or 100 tubs or Nitrean (or whatever you think appropriate) could have a coupon with a bonus code or something that would be a 'ticket' for a free tub. More incentive for people to buy it. Pretty sure no other companies offer that. Just a thought I came up with while searching for my scoop this morning in the middle of the protein. :D

That's actually a VERY good idea. Thanks!

Cirino83
09-21-2007, 09:59 AM
That's actually a VERY good idea. Thanks!

np :thumbup: ty for considering.

syntekz
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM
For some reason all I could think about when reading this thread was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - great idea!

HahnB
09-21-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't think anyone is going to buy more protein than they need for a 1 in 100 chance of getting a free tub. It would be more of a way of rewarding customers than a marketing strategy.

pbal17
09-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Hahn it is a marketing strategy, it would make it more appealing to new customers in addition to rewarding current customers. Everything is a marketing strategy, even changing the font and making it italic is a marketing strategy..

but thats not the point. That is a great idea, Cirino

PhilsterT
09-22-2007, 03:59 AM
If they really want sales they should have a friend-join-up point system.