PDA

View Full Version : Another AtLarge sponsored meet!

chris mason
09-21-2007, 07:56 PM
This was a smaller meet, but a good one!

It was Kate Baird's First State Power Frenzy.

Click on the link below for some pics from the meet:

http://www.jeffmcvicar.com/index.php?set_albumName=Broderick-and-Kates-APFDelaware-meet&option=com_gallery&Itemid=52&include=view_album.php

jdeity
09-23-2007, 04:01 PM
cool pics, but damn, there's a kid in there that looks EXACTLY like me!!!! I'm completely dumbfounded, I'm just sitting here looking at his pic and wondering if my parents gave my twin away or something. He seems a bit taller, and bulkier, but it's just uncanny. I think I'm gonna email my dad the pic and tell him I've been on a cycle and see if he can catch it's not me!

bigbadwolfe
09-23-2007, 04:06 PM
cool pics, but damn, there's a kid in there that looks EXACTLY like me!!!! I'm completely dumbfounded, I'm just sitting here looking at his pic and wondering if my parents gave my twin away or something. He seems a bit taller, and bulkier, but it's just uncanny. I think I'm gonna email my dad the pic and tell him I've been on a cycle and see if he can catch it's not me!

Now that would be some fun stuff. That is something I would do to my Dad. Do it and let us know what he says. Hahaha!!!

jdeity
09-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Now that would be some fun stuff. That is something I would do to my Dad. Do it and let us know what he says. Hahaha!!!

I labelled it as something innocent, and sent both my cousin and my father emails saying "oh, I forgot to tell you guys, but I'm just about to finish a cycle and I don't think you guys saw me since I started the cycle. What do you think?".

My fiance doesn't think it'll work, I'm far more convinced he's my twin than she is! No matter how long I look at the pic I can't see any differences between me and him except he's bigger/taller, has more stubble, and wears glasses.

(I attached the pic just cuz I'm sure someone's wondering which one I look like lol! I just renamed it something innocent so the file name wouldn't be telling to my dad or cousin lol!)