PDA

View Full Version : help me

vrotz
03-07-2002, 07:56 PM
listen guys,

i wanna get friggin huge. the program i am on now is alright. its mon-wed. thursday off..and then friday. its ok but it aint makin me huge. im taking methoxy-pro protein and creatine serum. hopefully this stuff will help me but i need a bigger and harder program. i need you guys to let me know if this wannabebig routine will do it for me. it seems simple so im hesitant to try it. amd if this program really works then how long will it take for me to get resluts?? help me out boys and let me know whats up. thanks

Sebi
03-07-2002, 08:55 PM
Patience, man. :cool:
Just keep adding weights and watch the results coming. A good start would be to check out the online journals right here. ;)

Blood&Iron
03-07-2002, 09:13 PM
Ain't gonna get huge overnight(Unless you go the 'roid route.) If you've been working out for awhile it's gonna be even harder. The WBB routine is pretty solid. I've had good results doing quite similar things(Split routine, low reps, relatively low volume) Might want to give HST(Hypertrophy Specific Training) a look as well, as I've heard very positive things about it both from people trying it and one of the guys I most respect in the fitness industry. I'm just starting it myself, so I can't really give my real opinion yet, though.

If you're just starting to lift seriously and really apply yourself I think you could probably put on 15-20lbs of lean mass in the next 2-3 months and totally reshape your body.

BTW, creatine serum is worthless(Creatine is not stable in solution. It's breaks down into by-products very rapidly.) Get powder if you want to use creatine. Methoxyisoflavone ain't gonna do much for you either. You could get 5lbs of Optimum whey for less than you're paying for 2lbs of the Methoxy.

Good luck.