PDA

View Full Version : Back pics

Herandi
09-29-2007, 05:37 PM
hey folks,
just thought i'd post some pics i was bored...
started my bulk when i got back from holiday, i weighed 157 but was dehydrated and ill so prob more like 160. I'm about 170/171 now. Defintitely have a LONG LONG way to go (gonna finish the bulk at about 220/215). I'll start another thread soon and i'll post some more pics (legs, front etc). I'm 6'1 btw so 10/11 pounds isn't a lot for me...(and yeah i know my symmetry is horrible :()...

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/herandi_2007/

Cards
09-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Looking damn good kid, these your first pics or am I just stupid and missed the first ones?

j_man_honda
09-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Nice to finally see some pics of you man. Youre back, shoulders, arms look way bigger in that current pic!!:bow: Major gains bro. Is it just me or is your right arm bigger than your left? It looks that way in the pic;)

Herandi
09-30-2007, 03:59 AM
Looking damn good kid, these your first pics or am I just stupid and missed the first ones?

thanks cards, yeah these are my first proper pics, you ain't missed anything :p

Nice to finally see some pics of you man. Youre back, shoulders, arms look way bigger in that current pic!!:bow: Major gains bro. Is it just me or is your right arm bigger than your left? It looks that way in the pic;)

thanks man, i dunno how much my arms have grown maybe its just a lucky picture haha. Right arm has always been a lot bigger, i think i'm at a slight angle too which doesn't help lol

zela
09-30-2007, 10:48 PM
back looks like it really got wider and arms a little bit thicker, keep up the good work

Herandi
10-01-2007, 05:06 AM
thank you zela, i will

hulkinout
10-04-2007, 11:51 AM
I was wondering if your back really had gotten that much bigger in such a short time or if you were able to spread your lats wider (or a combo of both).

Either way, looking good. Keep thinking WIIIIIIDER!

Cards
10-04-2007, 12:19 PM
no the pose looks the same, maybe a slight variation of "flex" but me and the girl i'm sitting next to both agree his back has gotten signifiantly bigger. Chins do wonders.

Herandi
10-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I was wondering if your back really had gotten that much bigger in such a short time or if you were able to spread your lats wider (or a combo of both).

Either way, looking good. Keep thinking WIIIIIIDER!

lol believe it or not i was actually trying to flex them in the first pic too, but i literally didn't have anything to flex. thanks!

no the pose looks the same, maybe a slight variation of "flex" but me and the girl i'm sitting next to both agree his back has gotten signifiantly bigger. Chins do wonders.

sweeeeeet :)

hulkinout
10-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Heheh, good work man. On all your double biceps, try to sweep the lats out; it enhances the look of the pose. When will you be posting front shots?

And I should have YOUR avatar. *HULK SMASH!!!!*

sdre
10-04-2007, 07:03 PM
nice width expansion. keep it up :)

Herandi
10-05-2007, 05:48 AM
Heheh, good work man. On all your double biceps, try to sweep the lats out; it enhances the look of the pose. When will you be posting front shots?

And I should have YOUR avatar. *HULK SMASH!!!!*

thanks man, i really dunno how to pose i'll try and work on it. I'll post a full set of pics when im 175 lbs, my front hasn't made as much progress as the back for sure yet. i'll give u the avatar, for a price ;)

nice width expansion. keep it up :)

thanks i appreciate the kind words :)