PDA

View Full Version : POLL?? Stretch Marks or Not??

kevind345
10-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Im not sure if this would work by setting up a normal poll......

I would like you to answer,

1. Did you get stretch marks from your first bulk?
2. If yes how much weight did you put on above your natural weight when you noticed stretch marks, and over what time frame?
3. If you answered no, let me know how much you bulked up and how fast!!!

THANKS I would really like to know what the chances are of getting stretch marks before i start a bulk.....i appreciate it thank you

sharkall2003
10-09-2007, 07:07 PM
It took me gaining 10 lbs to see stretch marks, but they're hereditary. My dad has them in the same place as I do.

RhodeHouse
10-09-2007, 07:08 PM
They are called Progress Reports

Jorge Sanchez
10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
I get them easily. I use cocoa butter now and they don't seem to be getting any bigger.

dpdd
10-10-2007, 08:37 AM
I got stretch mark's on my side's when i got fat! I've lost the weight now though and am planning on starting my first proper bulk at the end of the month. Hopefully i won't get them too bad this time.

RinkerxX
10-10-2007, 11:52 AM
I got stretch marks when I started to bulk. But it took me about 2-3 months to start getting them. Now I have HUGE ones. they are going away though cocoa butter does help. Thats what pregnant women use after birth.

kevind345
10-10-2007, 01:42 PM
so its sounds like everyone gets them...im looking to put on 20-25 lbs then cut to below 10% BF....if i can avoid getting them id like to....im not so sure i want to bulk up if im going to get stretch marks.......my dad is pretty heavy now....his arms are a lot bigger than mine as well as his belly lol...and he doesn't have any stretch marks at all.....maybe thats a good sign?

Guido
10-10-2007, 02:37 PM
I put on 50 lbs over about 7 months and got plenty of stretch marks on my legs, groin, and near my ass. Not so bad anywhere else, though.

RhodeHouse
10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
I put on 50 lbs over about 7 months and got plenty of stretch marks on my legs, groin, and near my ass. Not so bad anywhere else, though.

Near your ass, huh? You should've known I couldn't leave that one alone.

And guys, they are not stretch marks. They are PROGRESS REPORTS. And, they are something to be reveered and admired. For you little guys, it's part of the deal when you get big.

kevind345
10-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Near your ass, huh? You should've known I couldn't leave that one alone.

And guys, they are not stretch marks. They are PROGRESS REPORTS. And, they are something to be reveered and admired. For you little guys, it's part of the deal when you get big.

I understand you all think its progress and what not...........but come on be serious do you think strech marks look good........?

For me its about putting on size and also looking good........if this forum is just all about size then maybe im in the wrong spot........point me to a diff. forum please...

Only reason I'm asking is because I would like to try as hard as I can to avoid them.........i do not think they are progress reports or anything positive...

SW
10-11-2007, 09:26 AM
IMO stretch marks don't look good at all. Only from man to man saying "check this **** out, I ****ing exploded a few months ago". But with women it's a diff story, and I like teh wimminz.

I have them worse than probably anyone here, had them since I was 10-11 when I exploded into puberty and grew a couple feet till 9th grade, when I stopped at 5' 10" and here I am today, not an inch taller at 20. But I kept growing muscle wise, and after my cut when I post pics you will all see them. I have some around my groin on my inner legs that are like fissures. I was almost scared that they'd go right through my skin altogether!

Lones Green
10-11-2007, 09:37 AM
yeah, from about 10th grade til now i have been getting them, got em on my stomach, arms, rear delts, chest, calves, groin, and i just got my first ones on my front delt not too long ago. don't bother me, i get happy when i get them actually

Unholy
10-11-2007, 09:39 AM
IMO stretch marks don't look good at all. Only from man to man saying "check this **** out, I ****ing exploded a few months ago". But with women it's a diff story, and I like teh wimminz.

I have them worse than probably anyone here, had them since I was 10-11 when I exploded into puberty and grew a couple feet till 9th grade, when I stopped at 5' 10" and here I am today, not an inch taller at 20. But I kept growing muscle wise, and after my cut when I post pics you will all see them. I have some around my groin on my inner legs that are like fissures. I was almost scared that they'd go right through my skin altogether!

I have the same exact problem bro.

iLikeMilk
10-11-2007, 11:08 AM
but u take steroids bro

Herandi
10-11-2007, 11:45 AM
^^ dude seriously why did you join this site?

berfles
10-11-2007, 01:30 PM
^^ dude seriously why did you join this site?

:zipit:

I don't have any stretch marks that I know of, and I just recently put on 10 more pounds. Oh well.

Itsnotaboutme
10-13-2007, 10:52 PM
I have stretch marks on the inside of my legs....>.< it is from fat...

RhodeHouse
10-13-2007, 11:43 PM
I understand you all think its progress and what not...........but come on be serious do you think strech marks look good........?

For me its about putting on size and also looking good........if this forum is just all about size then maybe im in the wrong spot........point me to a diff. forum please...

Only reason I'm asking is because I would like to try as hard as I can to avoid them.........i do not think they are progress reports or anything positive...

Dude, like I said, it comes with getting big. Some people are lucky and don't get them.

If you're worried about some broad not liking you because you have stretch marks, you might want to take care of that issue before you worry about getting bigger.

When you say you understand about making progress, you really don't. It's like playing football and asking if you can make it thru a game without getting hit. It's kinda part of the process. Embrace it, or try pilates.

vdizenzo
10-13-2007, 11:52 PM
try pilates.

:bow: now that's the line of the day!

MrBulknCut
10-15-2007, 07:05 PM
I got them from being a fat Manatee

RhodeHouse
10-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Manatees are kewl! Sea cows. You guys know my thoughts on cows or bulls. If a land cow will make you big, a sea cow must make you bigger?:read:

Bako Lifter
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
1) why is this titled poll but there is no poll?
2) yes I have stretch marks, on my obliques, abs, and "side pecs".
3) I gained 15 lbs in one month.

MrBulknCut
10-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Manatees are kewl! Sea cows. You guys know my thoughts on cows or bulls. If a land cow will make you big, a sea cow must make you bigger?:read:

I adopted a Sea Cow

http://www.savethemanatee.org/adoptpag.htm